NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

19 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Kudos to @Conrad for getting well-deserved good press on his "Fauxback Flip" series:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/graphic-designer-created-nba-alternate-165334533.html

Excellent work, @Conrad.! So many good ones there that I’d love to see in real life. I think Detroit, Utah, Toronto, Chicago, and Denver are my favorites.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Kudos to @Conrad for getting well-deserved good press on his "Fauxback Flip" series:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/graphic-designer-created-nba-alternate-165334533.html

source.gif

not sure that should have been mentioned in this thread, but i guess when (most of) the real designs are bad enough... 😈

5 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Would have preferred them continue the astronaut theme for another year but in blue

Really like these suits I thought a blue jersey would have been a great opportunity to take inspiration from nasa suits

Exactly what I thought they'd do. Seeing the leak, I'm wondering what the hell the inspiration is.

Maybe a USA Flag on the side would have been too much??! Lol.

Seriously tho these should have at least the Gemini pattern. Now on to Miami.

Don't hate it but not sure i like it. The shorts does complete the look.

Side note: Thanks @Igor Coelho for the leaks. We have our sources here too but the good ones have gone to greener pastures. 😁🤣

shado_logo.gif

Pacers City Uniform has officially been revealed...

spacer.png

More images and a video on Pacers.com/City

I actually really like these! It's less busy than the original pinstripe unis and their 5 stripe collars and double outlines on the wordmark and numbers, and the side panel design adds a touch of FloJo flair. I actually wouldn't mind it if they moved to this as their regular set - just need a white and yellow version.

Also, I'm definitely going to need to acquire a shirt with this logo on it:

spacer.png

The clippers one is alright I guess it's nothing new. I just feel like all the white could have been subbed out for one side blue and the other side red like their statement jerseys instead of literally just inverting the colors of last seasons city jersey (aside from the tiny trim of blue and red on the arm holes of course)

IMG-7122.gif

Archived