Sasquatch Logo Help V.2 5/27

the_grateful_ted

Howdy guys! Needed a little break from my bigger project, so I started working on a little Sasquatch look. I've gotten pretty decent at profile and front-facing logos, and honestly I'm pretty sick of them. I went with an angled, 3/4 look, which is something I really don't have a lot of experience or confidence in. I think it's a good start, but it's got a long way to go. Helpful comments and criticism are really appreciated (especially concerning the shadows and mouth region), thanks everyone!

VnIcFTv.png

80k2hZk.png

Okay. This is a good start. There is a good foundation. I think that to go from a good logo to an amazing logo you have to do it from the form. I do not know if I explain. When you make the first sketch, start with a basic shape that reflects the quality you want to highlight in your logo. I don't know if I explain. For this logo I would try to tilt your head a little more forward. And mark the eyebrows and cheekbones that are in the shade. 

ALL-MEDALS-LOGOLYMPIAD-X.png

Guest darkpiranha

Great start.  Extending the eyebrow was a good choice.   The only disconnect I'm having is the overall shape.  It feels like either a floating ghost shape, or a hairy acorn or other nut.  I'd maybe give a try to givinghim shoulders or at least letting the hair extend down on both sides of his head to make it less oval.

• 9 months later...

Archived