It's 2008 and the Vegas Golden Knights start play

prrams95

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted a topic in years, and I was sitting at my computer working on my Arizona Cardinals concept for Chris and Andrew's competition on twitter and the idea came to me. What if the Vegas Golden Knights were introduced 10 years earlier in the height of the Reebok Edge NHL template? I always noticed that when Reebok made the switch to the edge uniforms a lot of teams just got a templated look, like the Penguins and Senators (who for some reason continues to use it even though the league no longer uses Rebook). The edges had a lot of weird paneling around the arms and sides. I took some inspiration from the aforementioned Pens and Sens plus the Florida Panthers and Winnipeg jets as well as basing some of it off the Golden Knights current uniforms just for a bit of continuity. Sorry if anyone has done this before, please let me know what you think. I don't think I'll make any updates for to them, this was just kinda for fun.

spacer.png

spacer.png

pittsburghbanner.jpg

I don't think they would have been bold enough at the time to use grey as a base color. Probably would have been plain old black.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 6/3/2020 at 6:10 PM, the admiral said:

I don't think they would have been bold enough at the time to use grey as a base color. Probably would have been plain old black.

Haha I know exactly what you mean! Damn I should have thought of that

pittsburghbanner.jpg

Archived