NFL 2020/21 Redesign (26/32, PHI added, GB updated)

dylanjf83

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins, v.2

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC South

Houston Oilers

Indianapolis Colts, v.2 Alt.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

AFC West

Denver Broncos

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers v.2v.1

Kansas City Chiefs

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants, v.2, v.3

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Warriors

NFC North

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers v.2v.1

Minnesota Vikings

NFC South

Atlanta Falconsv.2

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals, v.2

Los Angeles Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Arizona Cardinals

The Cardinals are in a desperate need for new uniforms, so here's a design that incorporates the Arizona flag, while deepening the red and gold that the team uses. Also changed the font the teams uses to look more like what they used pre-2005. C&C welcome

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Up next: Atlanta Falcons

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only issue would be the number font, but everything else looks really nice. It looks like the number were chosen to match the wordmark? They seem slightly too wide.

Nice work in using red/gold yellow, but still distinguishing enough from San Francisco/Washington. Those helmets remind of the Bengals prototype they ended up not going with.

The Cardinals concept is absolutely beautiful. The only things I dislike are the Cardinals logo on the chest and the oversized "ARIZONA" font. Remove both and all three are perfect; especially the helmet. 

On 6/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, floydnimrod said:

My only issue would be the number font, but everything else looks really nice. It looks like the number were chosen to match the wordmark? They seem slightly too wide.

Nice work in using red/gold yellow, but still distinguishing enough from San Francisco/Washington. Those helmets remind of the Bengals prototype they ended up not going with.

On 6/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, KingViper said:

The Cardinals concept is absolutely beautiful. The only things I dislike are the Cardinals logo on the chest and the oversized "ARIZONA" font. Remove both and all three are perfect; especially the helmet. 

On 6/4/2020 at 1:31 PM, Jumba66 said:

Beautiful. Can we get them to do this? I agree with @KingViper to remove the font and logo on the chest. I’d also suggest red pants instead of white with the black jerseys. 

Arizona Cardinals, v.2

Here's an edit of all these suggestions. Used a standard block # font instead of one that matched the font, removed the wordmark and logo from the front of the jersey, and added red pants to the alternate

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Atlanta Falcons

I think the Falcons were heading in the right direction with their new uniforms. The only thing I didn't like was the too large ATL and the red gradient jersey. For their redesign, I shrunk the ATL down a bit, while adding gold to the teams logo and uniform design. I also added the falcon wings to the shoulders, because I think it's a cool, unique look.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Up next: TBD, might not go in alphabetical order, but I have others that are completed

I still think Arizona remakes should use the Desert Cardinal as the logo, but the sublimated Arizona flag on the helmets is amazing.  That should happen immediately.

mainescarf.png

22 hours ago, jaytavo305 said:

I'm not crazy about adding gold to the Falcons but other than that I enjoy the set. Arizona is amazing btw.

It works, but it needs to be on all of the jerseys too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

With the Falcons, you have a bit too much going on between the wings, logo, and shoulder numbers. I would recommend eliminating one of the three, personally, I'd keep the wings and put the numbers on the sleeve in place of the logo, as having both the logo and wings may be a little repetitive.

Miami Dolphins

I brought back the old-school Dolphins logo, with some tweaking on the sun and the white streaks in the dolphin. The sun now has 17 rays for the 17-0 season. The diamond wordmark is taken from an end zone design the team has used.

Up next: Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Chargers

The Chargers released one of the best uniforms this offseason, but it could use a couple tweaks. I changed the font/number font because I didn't like the italics on the jersey. That, and the coloring on the pants stripe, are the only real big changes.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:05 PM, Jumba66 said:

I’d swap the gray pants with black pants for the white and red jerseys.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:26 PM, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Gold can work as a small detail. Like on the swoosh and on the lettering of the helmets 

On 6/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, jn8 said:

With the Falcons, you have a bit too much going on between the wings, logo, and shoulder numbers. I would recommend eliminating one of the three, personally, I'd keep the wings and put the numbers on the sleeve in place of the logo, as having both the logo and wings may be a little repetitive.

Atlanta Falcons, v.2

I moved the shoulder number to the sleeve, and made the outline around the wings larger and gold. All pants are interchangeable.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Archived