Raptors Getting New Uniforms, Tweaking Logo in 2021

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just gonna assume the next jerseys are gonna have a big chevron on the front with letters in it and not just plain pointy arched letters. They'd have to know better than to do that for a jersey. Im guessing they didn't wanna print a huge chevron onto t shirts which is understandable 

IMG-7122.gif

6 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Where did you find this at?

On nike store (Polish Localization, but US also have new jackets)

44 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

If this isn't a fashion or practice jersey.... :puke:

Funny thing, when I was taking a shower few minutes ago I thought that they might recolor chevrons to black instead of white to not make a straight copy of Earned jersey and here is it. Not a fan. Really it would be better if they use 19/20 'City' as a base or stay with still current uniforms.

I guess Association will be white-red with black touch and statement black-red with white touch

4r2eer.png

I prefer those earned jerseys more tbh which so far doesnt look like a popular opinion here. But man a straight red and white jersey just has a so much better contrast. I honestly think the raptors would look so much better if they just used less black. Especially being Canada's team their flag is just red and white. I mean isn't their logo like 90% black and grey?

IMG-7122.gif

1 hour ago, KittSmith_95 said:

If this isn't a fashion or practice jersey.... :puke:

Oh boy. 

I’ve already stated a couple of times how bad the text looks when forced into a chevron shape, so I’ll spare it. But on top of that, the coloring is giving me way too much of a Bulls vibe (far more than “Team Canada”). Yes, I know the Bulls don’t have a big black chevron on the front, but a text/number color distribution of black heavy/white outlines atop a red jersey is very much a Bulls “thing”. It was the same problem the Heat had with thier red alternates in the 90’s: not the same template or uniform structure as the Bulls, but the color distribution still pointed too heavily to them anyways. 

With the Bulls being one of the most famed franchises in sports, teams shouldn’t roll out anything that distributes red/black/white like they do, or those comparisons will be inevitable. If this jersey is indicative of the real thing, Toronto blew it bad.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

LEAK! Photos of the New 2021 Toronto Raptors Uniform

September 24, 2020 - 23:15 PM

The Toronto Raptors new uniform for 2020-21 (which we first reported on back in the summer) leaked earlier tonight courtesy a photo posted to Reddit. My sources have confirmed this photo to be legit. It was bound to happen. As we described at the time, the new look features a

Read More...

Archived