A template for a Nissan Altima race car. Would not be compatible with the current generation NASCAR (it has standard-size 18-inch wheels instead of the 15-inch NASCAR wheels), but would probably be compatible with the Next Generation NASCAR, or your own racing series. Based on the 2018 Nissan Altima. Base blueprint was from The-Blueprints.com, and was traced and modified. Feel free to use it, it's my first take at making a base template, so bear with me if it isn't exactly perfect. 

spacer.png

C&C Welcome and Appreciated. 

spacer.png

It's a good start! I would scale up the front and rear so it's more proportionate as a template

There's a few small things i've noticed that's not huge, just more realistic. Normally the tires will hide under the sheet metal at the top of the wheel arch. So i'd make your tires bigger but sneak them in. Also I think if you do a squared off black shape to mimic the innards of the car, you don't have to give much detail and it won't look like the wheels are floating.

123-1230658_nascar-clipart-transparent-n

Also :censored: there's so much on that blue print site, i wish i saw that working on a project last year making electric stock cars

spacer.png

Made some minor tweaks to the spoiler and the bodywork. Also wanted to note that this isn't necessarily a "NASCAR-specific" template, I didn't really mean for it to conform to a cup car, it was actually going to be for an upcoming concept series on a new racing series. However, I have done some experimenting with lengthening the front and rear of the car, to make it more like an actual NASCAR. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also here's the next template, it's a Chevy Malibu race car. Would be in the upcoming racing series mentioned above (the base models would mainly be mid-size sedans, instead of full-size or sports sedans that are featured in NASCAR). 

spacer.png

• 10 months later...

NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro Template

Here is a livery template for the NASCAR Next Gen car, which will be making its debut for the 2022 season. This one is for the Camaro. 

spacer.png

C&C Welcome and Appreciated. 

spacer.png

Archived