Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

1 minute ago, GFB said:

rlevm8jpkno67xbmmtcs.jpg

Did they shrink the helmet logo a bit? 

That's strange then, because it's definitely smaller in that picture, but then they show it on the players and it definitely doesn't look smaller there: 
EVBCuWOWsAA-yuA.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Regarding the comment about the shiny pewter: "The team explored going back to the original pewter pants but the fabrics used by Nike today are completely different than in the 1990s and therefore it was impossible to re-create the historic pewter color in today's textiles." 

Biggest uniform manufacturer in the world; can't make uniforms to client specs. Sounds about right.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

26 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Nice look at all three sets:

spacer.png

The all-pewter set has alternate pewter pants with red/white/red striping.

Is it just me or has the red reverted back to the “old” red?

And that pewter set looks awful, sorry.

The alternates follow the creamsicle era outline and pants patterns, just in different colors. 

Perhaps when the helmet rule changes in 2022, they use the same template with creamsicle colors and a white helmet?  

Maybe they were thinking a year ahead. 

7 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Oh, I hadn't thought about that.  It also makes it so they can't wear the white pants with it, which I think would otherwise be a good look.

Not entirely true... There's enough orange accents in the logo, and enough red and white to coordinate with the white pants and pewter jersey. Sometimes subtlety is all you need.

Glory hallelujah, there IS orange! I just knew there had to be, the mockup descriptions always sounded like there was a chance the orange got lost due to mockup quality or misunderstanding and I’m really glad it’s indeed there.

I don’t like the color rush at all, but everything else looks really great and right back to how they should look. I don’t even mind the continuation of the oversized helmet logo (never did mind it at all, really). Everything else altogether still works to me. Also, kudos to the Bucs for essentially saying with this redesign, “we screwed up, we never should’ve departed this far. Our bad, let’s make it up to you fans”. Even down to going back to block font and avoiding any other gimmick disasters. Bravo, Bucs. I hope other teams see what they’ve done and follow suit. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Just now, FinsUp1214 said:

Glory hallelujah, there IS orange! I just knew there had to be, the mockup descriptions always sounded like there was a chance the orange got lost due to mockup quality or misunderstanding and I’m really glad it’s indeed there.

I don’t like the color rush at all, but everything else looks really great and right back to how they should look. I don’t even mind the continuation of the oversized helmet logo (never did, really), everything as a whole still works to me. Also, kudos to the Bucs for essentially saying with this redesign, “we screwed up, we never should’ve departed this far. Our bad, let’s make it up to you fans”. Even down to going back to block font and avoiding any other gimmick disasters. Bravo, Bucs. I hope other teams see what they’ve done and follow suit. 

Hope the Browns did the same thing. #Clevejacked

18 minutes ago, GFB said:

rlevm8jpkno67xbmmtcs.jpg

Did they shrink the helmet logo a bit? 

Everyone is saying they did, and they're right...but here's a fairly decent comparison to the old one:

Buccaneers set date for new uniform reveal

Although this helmet decal still looks huge, and I'm not seeing the dull red as obvious as others. Still looks like bright red. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived