Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

5 hours ago, Claystation360 said:

I would like to think they ( Nike )  would at least highly advise clubs about aspects of others projects in the same league they are doing. So they don't come out looking similar, and they're   supposed to be the latest and greatest in uniform tech and design so of course they're gonna wanna know how they measure up to their counterparts.    

Maybe in this case that works, but teams don't have to use Nike's design services, so it's possible that Nike wouldn't get any glimpse until it was time to make prototypes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

918363c4a582a7571ae8cc3025ce6aae.jpg  752D1C32-8D25-4E4D-8334-A84EC144CD75.jpg

This would be the perfect opportunity for some RBK or Nike speak:

By eliminating the sash, gloves, plume, booties, and tie, and replacing them with a moisture-wicking plain top and a wrap that covers the head to protect from the sun, we were able to reduce weight by 510%.  Aslo, replacing the sword with a semi-automatic rifle will enable the pirate to kill at an exponentially-higher rate.  The team will be significantly faster and more lethal in their new uniform.  Big thanks to the designers that made this happen.

The red remains unchanged.

It's where I sit.

12 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

918363c4a582a7571ae8cc3025ce6aae.jpg  752D1C32-8D25-4E4D-8334-A84EC144CD75.jpg

This would be the perfect opportunity for some RBK or Nike speak:

By eliminating the sash, gloves, plume, booties, and tie, and replacing them with a moisture-wicking plain top and a wrap that covers the head to protect from the sun, we were able to reduce weight by 510%.  Aslo, replacing the sword with a semi-automatic rifle will enable the pirate to kill at an exponentially-higher rate.  The team will be significantly faster and more lethal in their new uniform.  Big thanks to the designers that made this happen.

You should atleast call the head wrap by the proper name “shemaug”

1 minute ago, dont care said:

You should atleast call the head wrap by the proper name “shemaug”

Wasn't sure the proper name.  Edited.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Forgive me if I missed something, but are we sure that the logo is staying the same? We've yet to see the draft cap come out, could that mean they're changing something? 

Then again the Raiders have officially released their new logo and i thought we got confirmation the Falcons aren't changing their logo, and neither of them have released their draft caps

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

15 minutes ago, dont care said:

They were unveiled around March 15th with the others.

Funny, then, that I literally cannot find a picture of a Bucs or Falcons 2020 draft hat anywhere on New Era's storepage. The only mentions of the Bucs, Raiders and Falcons' draft caps I can find says they'll be released "later this month".

If the primary logo/colors for the Bucs aren't being changed, why would their cap be explicitly delayed from the rest of the draft hats?

29 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Funny, then, that I literally cannot find a picture of a Bucs or Falcons 2020 draft hat anywhere on New Era's storepage. The only mentions of the Bucs, Raiders and Falcons' draft caps I can find says they'll be released "later this month".

If the primary logo/colors for the Bucs aren't being changed, why would their cap be explicitly delayed from the rest of the draft hats?

I’m trying to find the post that showed all the logos for the draft caps. I can’t remember what thread it was in or what day exactly it was posted. It did have the bucs flag logo for sure and had a raider logo but said it was a chargers or rams logo in the description. Can’t remember if the falcons logo was on it but I assume it was too.

33 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

If the primary logo/colors for the Bucs aren't being changed, why would their cap be explicitly delayed from the rest of the draft hats?

I think it’s because they’re ditching the silver in the the logo. But that’s just my guess.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

I’m trying to find the post that showed all the logos for the draft caps. I can’t remember what thread it was in or what day exactly it was posted. It did have the bucs flag logo for sure and had a raider logo but said it was a chargers or rams logo in the description. Can’t remember if the falcons logo was on it but I assume it was too.

All team logos were on it, but they were 2019 logos, with old logos as placeholders. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, dont care said:

I assume you’re referring to this tweet, which obviously had placeholders for some teams (as evidenced by the Chargers and Rams’ logos being their previous designs). 

Edit: Missed the post above explaining as much.

1 hour ago, Haz_Matt said:

I know these aren't what the bucs are doing but I thought they were both pretty cool.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I was at Lids Locker Room a few weeks ago to look for a mini-helmet for my desk at work, and they had the top one for sale.  Was tempted to buy it.

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

I assume you’re referring to this tweet, which obviously had placeholders for some teams (as evidenced by the Chargers and Rams’ logos being their precious designs). 

Edit: Missed the post above explaining as much.

I know this is a typo but it really works for the Rams. :)

Archived