Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I defended Paul Lukas' attention to detail and it bit me in the ass.

These are great. They look like the Buccaneers again. The pewter is easily the worst, but honestly it looks a lot better than I was expecting

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

April 7, 2020 - 17:02 PM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Tuesday afternoon unveiled new uniforms that harkens back to their win in Super Bowl XXXVII, and also introduced an all-pewter Color Rush set into the rotation. The new uniforms are almost an exact replica of […]

Read More...

Well hey, they didn't manage to totally screw it up! Now it's just the Super Bowl set with an inferior (still too large) helmet logo. The color rush isn't as awful as I thought it would be (white numbers help), and I'm glad they don't have red pants.

So, they're upper half again? 

ORANGE! This is exactly why second-hand accounts can't be accepted as exact gospel.

For real though, I can't believe that they actually just reverted to the old set with the new logos. It's really all they needed to do in this case, because improved details like the larger helmet logo help freshen up the whole thing a lot. These will be very popular. 

spacer.png

Archived