Buc

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

Love everything but the anthracite color and the anthracite alternate. 

2 minutes ago, MDGP said:

I defended [BBTV EDIT] attention to detail and it bit me in the ass.

These are great. They look like the Buccaneers again. The pewter is easily the worst, but honestly it looks a lot better than I was expecting

I don't think the author actually saw them - they were described and then a mockup made to get confirmation.  The problem was probably that the source either wasn't accurate, or didn't pay attention to details.

The Bucs didnt just knock it outta the park they hit a Grand slam ........should have never changes in the first place....only thing I wished they should had a creamsicle alternate with the now new current template...I see they hoping to bring the creamsicle for 2021

Somebody on the design team looked at this thread. THEY GOT THAT ORANGE INNER LINING!

Thank god the orange trim is there, they look near perfect imo. These are the only two things I would have liked to see.
1. I prefer the shiny pants but it’s not a huge deal for me.

2. Get rid of the script on the chest, I hate when teams do this.

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

For whatever reason, Nike can't do pewter.  Each iteration seems to get worse.

I like it! Even the all pewter one - I take that over the goofy monored look from the last set any day. 

This right here has to be the reason Brady went to Tampa. He was never going to play as a digital clock...he must have known they were bringing back these beauties! 

The use of two different ship logo variations is interesting

Red jersey carries a black sail ship while the pewter jersey carries a red sail ship

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

It's just a lighter pewter, not anthracite. I'm fine with these. They only could have been a downgrade if they let a  pee wee coach design them. 

Yes! The orange is indeed there.

So glad that amateur blog that had "concepts" telling people "Well we already know what they look like since I have these concepts" was WRONG.

They nailed it. I’m glad they left the giant logo on the helmet, and a pewter alt >>>>>>>> black alt. Excellent work, I wish they had anthracite masks but that’s the only thing I’d change

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I don't think the author actually saw them - they were described and then a mockup made to get confirmation.  The problem was probably that the source either wasn't accurate, or didn't pay attention to details.

Regardless of who was at fault with that report, I'm glad they were wrong. The orange is absolutely necessary.