Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m surprised no one has photoshopped the red out of the Pewter unis and put orange in its place, since so many people were onboard with an orange/pewter scheme 🧐🤔

It could be a lot worse, but the mismatching helmet and pewter pants will be the biggest negative of this set.  

pjubknq8qs8nckj8whdq.jpg

I don't hate the matte pewter as much as I thought I would, but I'd rather the helmet finish match the pants.  Like the Saints this will look bad.  It makes me wonder if they should've gone the white helmet route to allow the Bucco throwbacks.

59 minutes ago, Chawls said:

Can someone photoshop the pewter jersey and make it orange please? I’m tryna see something. 

spacer.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nice look at all three sets:

spacer.png

The all-pewter set has alternate pewter pants with red/white/red striping.

giphy.gif

I'm kidding, I actually like the uniforms, but tradition of this boards said that  always need to be a guy who booed new stuff.

What about Paul Lukas news, English isn't my native language, but he wrote: "(but no orange layer, at least that I could see)", so IMO this mean that he wasn't sure if Orange will be or not (now we know that there is), but I may be wrong.

4r2eer.png

Why have 2 pewter pants??? Just put road numbers on rush jersey and share pewter pants. I hate the plain stripe and numbers on pewter set. Home and away with organe accents are nice. I wish they’d do an orange color rush instead. I’d like to see that mocked up. Overall a huge improvement but could have been great instead of just good. 

25 minutes ago, _RH_ said:

It could be a lot worse, but the mismatching helmet and pewter pants will be the biggest negative of this set.  

pjubknq8qs8nckj8whdq.jpg

It's tough to get the pewter helmet and pants to match perfectly, especially under certain lightings. The helmet and pants being different materials, even if they use the exact pantone for both, idk if it'll look the same even if they tried.

I'm okay with how the helmets and pants look. It's a minor detail to me. They kept some consistency by having a pewter base with black accents (pant stripe/facemask) and some red parts with some orange sprinkled on.

As someone who absolutely adores the Creamsicles, and never thought too much of the "Super Bowl set," I like this move. It's essentially a redux of that set with minor tweaks and a 'modern' alternate that keeps the Bucs up with the current trends in the league while erasing those disgusting  "alarm clock" uniforms from the pages of their history. Hopefully we never have to see those again. The Bucs are now the best dressed team in Tampa. Well done

Little late to the party, and don't have anything else to add, everybody else has already stated it. Thank god for going back to the old set, the Pewter Alt sucks because monochrome, Red and White are beautiful, damn Nike for not being able to make dazzle Pants, would prefer old logo but this still works, and happy that Uni-Watch was wrong on Orange (even though I like Paul)

But with the Falcons leak, I just have this to copy-paste from Google Images say. Pretend Toby is Tampa and Michael is Atlanta.

spacer.png

da0Lbhs.png

Archived