Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

No. Black socks work best. This happens to be one of the few uniform designs where they have so many colors, but yet somehow, came up with the perfect way to make them work together without it being a cluster of a clusterf.... And the black socks just seem to work across the board; white or pewter pants, red or white jersey.  (though they won't be used with the color rush) I think the black collar would've really tied them in even better, much like the originals, but they still are the superior option here.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Haz_Matt said:

And the NFC South

My reaction as a Saints fan.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

58 minutes ago, TornadoGTS said:

spacer.png

Thank you! That jersey, on its own, would’ve been a perfect third jersey. As a full look, it would probably grow on me, but as others have said, it’s better with a white helmet. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Hey @Buc, do you still have the all pewter look you did for the Buccaneers in your Monochrome Madness concept? I’d be interested to see that again. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

2 minutes ago, Chawls said:

Hey @Buc, do you still have the all pewter look you did for the Buccaneers in your Monochrome Madness concept? I’d be interested to see that again. 

I do...its somewhere in this thread.  Someone reposted it on Imgur a few pages back.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I’m sorry and I’m sure I’ll get heat for this but this redesign is complete garbage. These teams just went too far with their last redesigns but to be honest at least they could have just kept the font and got rid of those gross outlines and the breaking in the font to be more clean and then kept everything with the redesign. I get what they did and I know they played it really safe here but come on man. It would have made them look a bit unique. These are plain and boring and have ZERO character to them. Don’t crucify me over my opinion. Just stating it. 

12 minutes ago, Buc said:

I do...its somewhere in this thread.  Someone reposted it on Imgur a few pages back.

Oh boy… 

How many days ago if you had to guess?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Redsoxboi18 said:

I’m sorry and I’m sure I’ll get heat for this but this redesign is complete garbage. These teams just went too far with their last redesigns but to be honest at least they could have just kept the font and got rid of those gross outlines and the breaking in the font to be more clean and then kept everything with the redesign. I get what they did and I know they played it really safe here but come on man. It would have made them look a bit unique. These are plain and boring and have ZERO character to them. Don’t crucify me over my opinion. Just stating it. 

blink 182 wtf GIF

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Just now, Claystation360 said:

blink 182 wtf GIF

Maybe I’m a bit harsh right now and I know it ain’t a popular opinion. At. All. But it’s just how I feel. They did a good job with the colors and tweaks to the helmet but the block lettering is just boring to me. I don’t want the digital clock font but something at least to give them some character would have been nice. 

7 minutes ago, Redsoxboi18 said:

Although I don't agree with your overall opinion of the set, I understand your take on it.

Just now, Olmec said:

Although I don't agree with your overall opinion of the set, I understand your take. 

Yeah man. The redesign is a definite upgrade. That’s for sure but it’s just bland to me and they don’t echo any kind of uniqueness to them at all. It’s a solid 6/10 for me. 

7 minutes ago, Redsoxboi18 said:

I know that different sports have different aesthetics, but coming from a Red Sox fan you think you'd be in favor of a classic, throwback inspired look and no "unique" takes

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Just now, _DietDrPepper_ said:

I know that different sports have different aesthetics, but coming from a Red Sox fan you think you'd be in favor of a classic, throwback inspired look and no "unique" takes

The Sox and yanks have timeless uniforms. The NFL has 5 teams at most with timeless uniforms like the packers, 49er’s, Old browns uni’s, and teams like that but the bucs aren’t one of those teams in my opinion. Should they have gone off the rails? Absolutely not lol. Less is more in my opinion. I just wish they had gone with a nice font that worked.

The theme of reverting back to older styles continues.  - Buffalo, Miami, Minnesota, San Francisco and now Tampa all ditched wavy, new-age designs for their earlier sets.

Bucs are off the worst dressed list currently occupied by Tennessee, Jacksonville, Jets, Arizona and Cleveland

Archived