Buc

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Torch Creative Rebrands The Tampa Bay Buccaneers

September 4, 2020 - 19:07 PM

Earlier this year, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers unveiled new uniforms that harken back to their win in Super Bowl XXXVII, as well as a brand new pewter alternate. And though that resonated with a large portion of the fanbase – as well as NFL fans as a whole – it

Read More...


Meh. Pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

Gotta watch out for that scurvy. It'll get ya. 

What??!

Bruce is dead??!😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of the Milwaukee Admirals minor league hockey team.

 

In 2006, they unveiled a new skeleton logo.  They revealed it was the same character as their 1970s logo, who had been shipwrecked in 1981 and spent the intervening years beneath the waves of Lake Michigan. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpnWXYg0w3bh91yhSSQkG       fxwl8eu6pfhgpnsoaldovvh4g.gif

 

A little macabre, perhaps, but the new "skeleton boy" logo was popular enough that they kept it on their third sweater even after rebranding the club in 2015.

 

268px-Milwaukee_Admirals_logo.svg.png

 

The unofficial explanation for the new, tougher Admiral is that he's the skeleton boy's father.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I was planning to have my pics of the new jerseys and color comparisons of the olds for you by now, but fanatics has informed me that the jerseys I ordered in April that will arrive by the end of September will now ship by November 17. 7 months for two authentic and one replica jersey. I got Brady, Brady, and Godwin so when they arrive, Brady will have retired and Godwin switched back to 12 by then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 10:43 PM, hormone said:

Well, I was planning to have my pics of the new jerseys and color comparisons of the olds for you by now, but fanatics has informed me that the jerseys I ordered in April that will arrive by the end of September will now ship by November 17. 7 months for two authentic and one replica jersey. I got Brady, Brady, and Godwin so when they arrive, Brady will have retired and Godwin switched back to 12 by then. 

I am pretty sure that the delays with Fanatics are for the authentics, or at least that's what I'm seeing trending

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBGKon said:

I am pretty sure that the delays with Fanatics are for the authentics, or at least that's what I'm seeing trending

The delays by fanatics are across the board. They have truly awful logistics management. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 5:24 PM, TBGKon said:

I am pretty sure that the delays with Fanatics are for the authentics, or at least that's what I'm seeing trending

My Godwin is a pewter replica (couldn’t find authentic pewter) and they shipped the other stuff in my order in four shipments...albeit my pirate hat was delivered to the wrong house and they shipped my bucs mini helmet back because apparently the address doesn’t exist. I mean that could be on the mailman, but I’ve got sweatshirts in the past with crooked print and had the wrong teams hats shipped to me so overall they suck ass and can’t fathom how they bought out lids and the league team shops.

 

 

UPDATE- my two Brady authentics are now November 27 and my Godwin replica is now December 9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, people appear to keep giving them money for shoddy merchandise, so that probably helps with their cashflow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

 

111-750x488.png

 

222-750x488.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I think the pewter looked nice today

Agreed. Out of the remaining Color Rush alternates, this one is among my favorites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap the Buccaneers "pewter" (I should call them faded brown because that's what they look like) jerseys are putrid.

 

I've always hated the Buccaneer's 1990's pewter. It's always looked brown to me. Well this version, let me tell you, this version is horrid. It looks more brown than the 1990's version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LordBigMad said:

Holy crap the Buccaneers "pewter" (I should call them faded brown because that's what they look like) jerseys are putrid.

 

I've always hated the Buccaneer's 1990's pewter. It's always looked brown to me. Well this version, let me tell you, this version is horrid. It looks more brown than the 1990's version.

That was because of the shiny fabric. Nike tries to recreate that by making it look slightly more brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matte fabrics are not great for reproducing metallic colors.   Who could have guessed it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Matte fabrics are not great for reproducing metallic colors.   Who could have guessed it?

 

Nike be like

 

bcbcab98-c4e2-4926-9178-53c4e42a64b4_scr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.