Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

I still prefer the red over the white but I can understand why you feel that way. I think there is too much red and the black doesn't give it any balance. The orange isn't too visible. 

Watching the game last night, I couldn't stop staring at those jerseys. The red color on my TV screen was incredibly rich, almost over-saturated. I couldn't tell if it's because I'm watching the Bucs on a better-resolution TV than I had since they last wore this style of jersey several years ago or there was something distinct about this fabric that makes them seem so vibrant. It was distracting. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the red and white each in their own way. I like the red with both pants and just really like the white with the pewter.

I enjoyed the rich and vibrant pop of the red last night, it complements what the Giants wear very well.

I need to see more pewter jersey before I judge it.  

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, ptaylor said:

I never thought I'd utter the words:

I Miss Reebok.

I can see why you might say that for on-field garments but the Nike Vapor Untouchable Limited jerseys are hands down my favourite consumer NFL jersey of all time. The fit and quality is way better than any other football jersey I've owned.

9 hours ago, Gobbi said:

I can see why you might say that for on-field garments but the Nike Vapor Untouchable Limited jerseys are hands down my favourite consumer NFL jersey of all time. The fit and quality is way better than any other football jersey I've owned.

The one thing I will always remember about the Reebok jerseys I owned is the crappy screen print numbers. They would come off pretty easily. Nike's is much more tougher.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 11/3/2020 at 10:50 AM, gosioux76 said:

Watching the game last night, I couldn't stop staring at those jerseys. The red color on my TV screen was incredibly rich, almost over-saturated. I couldn't tell if it's because I'm watching the Bucs on a better-resolution TV than I had since they last wore this style of jersey several years ago or there was something distinct about this fabric that makes them seem so vibrant. It was distracting. 

I also couldn't stop staring at those jerseys... Mainly because I was watching the game

On 11/3/2020 at 2:04 PM, RayFinkle said:

Bucs looked good. Wished there was more Orange though.

Yup.  Unpopular opinion here, but I don't much care for their "new" current set.  Obviously the mish mash of random crap that was their last set wasn't great, but I wish they'd have gone in a different direction for a new set instead of back to the old look.

On 11/6/2020 at 10:52 PM, mjd77 said:

Yup.  Unpopular opinion here, but I don't much care for their "new" current set.  Obviously the mish mash of random crap that was their last set wasn't great, but I wish they'd have gone in a different direction for a new set instead of back to the old look.

I agree with this 100%. It is dull and unimaginative. Ohh and the red looks bad in person.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

seeing them for the first time tonight.

The pants look nearly black.  If not for the black socks providing contrast, I'd probably think they were black.

They don't match the helmet at all.  They really need to lighten them and maybe even go back to the previous materials.  It should be a great uniform, but it's just too dark right now.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I see people prefer Nike retail jerseys and, I dunno, maybe I just have a weird body. They’ve always felt tight around the shoulders and I don’t like my movement being restrictive. Previous cuts were never like this. 

XM4KeeA.png

10 hours ago, BBTV said:

seeing them for the first time tonight.

The pants look nearly black.  If not for the black socks providing contrast, I'd probably think they were black.

They don't match the helmet at all.  They really need to lighten them and maybe even go back to the previous materials.  It should be a great uniform, but it's just too dark right now.  

I agree 100%.  Seeing them in this set of pewter pants made me realize how much better the lighter, shiny pewter pants in the original set looked.

spacer.png  vs.  spacer.png

I've always liked the red over white and can now say I definitely like it better with this set.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

26 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Just wanted to clarify something for those stating the pants are nearly black.  It was raining lightly off and on all night, which could darken it even more.

Good point.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived