tBBP

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

8 hours ago, insert name said:

I see people prefer Nike retail jerseys and, I dunno, maybe I just have a weird body. They’ve always felt tight around the shoulders and I don’t like my movement being restrictive. Previous cuts were never like this. 

I find the nike retail jerseys are great if you wear a hoodie under it but really awkward if you're just wearing the jersey as a shirt.

9 hours ago, insert name said:

I see people prefer Nike retail jerseys and, I dunno, maybe I just have a weird body. They’ve always felt tight around the shoulders and I don’t like my movement being restrictive. Previous cuts were never like this. 

Nike Game (replica) jerseys are the first where I’ve had to size up.  I have broad shoulders and my standard 2xl is not comfortable.

you might have to consider the same.

And now they win the Super Bowl bringing back the 1997 uniforms.

We can all agree it would not look right if they won them with the 2014-2019 alarm clock mess.

1 hour ago, ManillaToad said:

Don't think we'll be seeing these new unis get replaced any time soon

Thankfully...

...and we will never speak of the alarm clock numbers ever again.

Yep, nothing but futility in the creamsicles and alarm clock nonsense, now two Super Bowls in the '97 look (yes, I'm aware they made slight tweaks this year), we may never change our uniforms again and I am here for it.

If I am the organization....I would make a creamsicle uni outta the current template an pair it with the white pants and orange socks.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:19 AM, IceCap said:

...and we will never speak of the alarm clock numbers ever again.

Completely obsolete. Who still uses an alarm clock, anyway?

I do. I still use one.😕