Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't speak for any Bucs fan other than myself, but I don't see giving up the pewter helmet going over well with the fanbase.  Even if it's done with the intent of bringing back the throwbacks.

I do think now's the time to have an orange alternate in the primary template (whatever it ends up being), which would be worn with the pewter helmet.  I've liked most of the concepts I've seen that have that.

6 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

I was reading this article about the Bucs changing their uniforms: https://www.insidehook.com/article/sports/results-uni-watch-readers-redesign-the-buccaneers-uniforms

There are some decent mock ups in there, including these:

spacer.pngspacer.png

My submission is in here. I got Honorable Mention for "Best Use of Red". 

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

Just wanna thank everyone for not linking to goatse or the jar video in their jokes.

Honorable mentions to lemonparty and tubgirl.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

4 hours ago, daniel75 said:

Good grief this thread needs to die, I’m not convinced they’re getting new uni’s anyway.

What’s wrong with this thread? There’s plenty of news reports and player opinions that show a dislike of the current uniforms and potentially hint at the team getting new ones. Even if it’s not next year, it doesn’t hurt anyone to speculate

17 hours ago, jn8 said:

What’s wrong with this thread? There’s plenty of news reports and player opinions that show a dislike of the current uniforms and potentially hint at the team getting new ones. Even if it’s not next year, it doesn’t hurt anyone to speculate

Only half joking.

So I was just watching the Titans Pats game on CBS and during halftime when the CBS halftime report graphic came up with scrolling all 32 team logos, the Bucs logo looked like the old Bucco Bruce but the colors were darker red and orange.

I know it was current logos because I saw the current Seahawks and Dolphins were scrolling so it wasn’t throwbacks.

Im streaming the game at a friends house and couldn’t snap a pic.  Maybe someone else can keep an eye out.

I think I may have seen the Bucs potential new logo

Archived