Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

A white helmet would be a perfectly reasonable solution . . . and there's already a prototype from the pre-SB rebrand to show what it would look like (see top right).

spacer.png

A red jersey similar to the SB-era jersey with that helmet and white pants would look great  . . . and leave the option of the creamsicles as a throwback.  Win win!

Am I the only one who would like to see that hatless Skull/Swords logo on one of those uber-dark Pewter helmets?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

On 9/16/2019 at 10:25 AM, FiddySicks said:

2). Samer Ali is an absolute dickhead of a human being. :censored: everything he's ever designed. I've never encountered a more arrogant designer than that dude. 

I may at times disagree with you but not on this.

23 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

oh look a hating bears fan.

Oh look, a Packers "owner" who has no concept of spelling, grammar, or punctuation, and apparently lives in the California area but is an "owner" because he/she bought a piece of paper a few years ago.  Real die-hard.

To your credit, you've endured two HOF quarterbacks in 30 years, 4 seasons of sub-.500 football since 1992, and 2 title runs.  You've been there through it all, thick and thick.

I wish you strength to keep fighting the good fight rooting for the Packers (of all teams) from "America's Fruit Basket" out in sunny California.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

53 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

I'm a Packers owner

What's your return on investment? 

How many meetings do you have with other Packers owners?

How often do you go to the summer owners convention? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Trying to decide what's more pompous... being a Packer "owner" or a Seahawk 12th man.

I'm a Food Lion MVP.  Where does that fit in?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

10 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

I'm a Food Lion MVP.  Where does that fit in?

I’m pretty sure that comes in at number two on the list, right behind the guy who almost bought stock in Apple before it got big

1 hour ago, CherryMX said:

Oh look, a Packers "owner" who has no concept of spelling, grammar, or punctuation, and apparently lives in the California area but is an "owner" because he/she bought a piece of paper a few years ago.  Real die-hard.

To your credit, you've endured two HOF quarterbacks in 30 years, 4 seasons of sub-.500 football since 1992, and 2 title runs.  You've been there through it all, thick and thick.

I wish you strength to keep fighting the good fight rooting for the Packers (of all teams) from "America's Fruit Basket" out in sunny California.

Go Pack Go

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

18 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Jesus. What the hell happened here?

It was my fault, but it’s comforting to know other people find this Packers owner bullcrap just as tedious as I do. 

Anyway, the Bucs uniforms are currently lame and I hope the next ones don’t suck.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Trying to decide what's more pompous... being a Packer "owner" or a Seahawk 12th man.

Excuse me, I am daughter of the Fifth House, holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed! I’m far more pompous!

spacer.png

😉

4 hours ago, CherryMX said:

I've liked the Packers since 1989.  I am a die hard, as I have posted pics of my NFL den and Packers shrine on here before. Enjoy looking up at us, like usual. That's on your GM for not drafting good QBs. I didn't feel the need to use proper grammar when chiming in about you being a hating bears fan, earlier. Grammar Nazi, dork. 

6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

What's your return on investment? 

How many meetings do you have with other Packers owners?

How often do you go to the summer owners convention? 

We are going either this year or next year. I hate flying, we're gonna drive and stay at my cousin's in Milwaukee. 

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

6 hours ago, leopard88 said:

A white helmet would be a perfectly reasonable solution . . . and there's already a prototype from the pre-SB rebrand to show what it would look like (see top right).

spacer.png

A red jersey similar to the SB-era jersey with that helmet and white pants would look great  . . . and leave the option of the creamsicles as a throwback.  Win win!

Top right it is, they should definitely go with that.

Archived