Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

5 hours ago, Newport said:

I think you all just want a change for change sake. Those colors were big on kitchen countertops and Tupperware in the 70s but that’s where it should and will remain. 

You know someone who had a bright creamcicle orange kitchen countertop in the 70's? 

That person is my hero.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

I sort of like this helmet for it's color balance. It needs a red facemask, but other than that, it looks sharp...james-ierome-bucs-white-skull-01-1.jpg?1

I like how the logo looks.  I’m not crazy about the stripe or the black on the stripe.  But this is the most promising looking white helmet design I’ve seen that incorporates the 97-present scheme 

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

You know someone who had a bright creamcicle orange kitchen countertop in the 70's? 

That person is my hero.

It would break my heart to renovate that kitchen, even if none of the appliances worked.

Man, I have a fascination with ‘70s fashion, especially when worn these days:

spacer.png

#bringbackroyalbluesuits

27 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

It would break my heart to renovate that kitchen, even if none of the appliances worked.

spacer.png

#bringbackroyalbluesuits

Flared pants always have and always will be an abomination.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, DustDevil61 said:

Am I the only one who would like to see that hatless Skull/Swords logo on one of those uber-dark Pewter helmets?

I stumbled upon something along those lines, though it looks like someone took the decal from the red AMP mini helmet and put it on the current mini helmet (hence the size). Other than that size, and with a splash of red and a black or flat pewter facemask, I really like this idea.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The difficulty with the Buccaneers is that they've had two incredible, yet drastically different color schemes in their history. In all honesty, they probably just need to pick one and roll with it, as much as id hate to see either go away completely. I just don't know how the pewter and creamsicle orange can be successfully paired.

fiowXOD.png

On 2/17/2020 at 12:38 PM, mafiaman said:

Can’t unsee it now that it’s been mentioned.

I feel like a sick way to blend the eras would be to go back to the old creamsicle look but add something to the bucco logo where it’s updated like the one in the thread, but where half of his face is a skull and it kinda fades from one to the other. Little two face effect. If done right that would be awesome! 

10 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

spacer.png

#bringbackroyalbluesuits

That shade of blue is, and has been, pretty popular.  Dat lapel doe...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

14 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

spacer.png

#bringbackroyalbluesuits

When I was in Milan a couple years back I bought two royalish blue suits except with more modern, slim fit, Euro styling.  Wore one on Friday.  

2 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Confirmation of the change and maybe some hints at the end with the jersey color and font.

So the subliminal messaging thing in that reads: Bucs! Super! Return. New Era.

Acknowledging they may mean nothing, this could be a hint that they’re going back closer to the Super Bowl era set with modern flair

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

9 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Is that a new typeface at the end or one they’ve used before? I like it.

No thats the font that's been used in marketing for a few years.

-------

I hope that since the fabric being swen at the end is red is a sign for a red primary uni,.

21 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Confirmation of the change and maybe some hints at the end with the jersey color and font.

Does look like we're at least getting creamsicle throwbacks unless the first bit of footage was from the 70s. Still, going back for the future is an instant upgrade. 

EDIT: And if you stop around :04, you'll see a flash image of the pirate ship logo. 

8 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

EDIT: And if you stop around :04, you'll see a flash image of the pirate ship logo. 

They fixed the mast!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

8 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Does look like we're at least getting creamsicle throwbacks unless the first bit of footage was from the 70s. Still, going back for the future is an instant upgrade. 

Not only that, the mast is behind the back sail now. I wonder if there are other differences

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Confirm New Uniforms Coming In April

February 24, 2020 - 17:17 PM

Following months of speculation and a teaser video that essentially confirmed the upcoming changes, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers officially announced on Monday morning they’ll be unveiling new uniforms in April. “We have heard the feedback from our fans loud and […]

Read More...

Archived