Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dont care said:

Yes you are, they have already said pewter is staying

Who has? Last I checked the only person who claimed pewter was staying was a podcast. The guy could have insider info, but it's not like the team has said pewter is staying. 

1 hour ago, IceCap said:

Who has? Last I checked the only person who claimed pewter was staying was a podcast. The guy could have insider info, but it's not like the team has said pewter is staying. 

The person in question is also the editor and chief of Pewter Report.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

5 minutes ago, MattMill said:

I hope it’s not the mast logo. We already have one white head with swords behind it (raiders). I don’t think we need two. I realize it’s already on the helmet but the red flag is the true focal point. I never had issues with that. 

Um..the Raiders have a silver helmet. 

17 minutes ago, imawalkingcorpse said:

The person in question is also the editor and chief of Pewter Report.

So not the team then. 

Look. Pewter may very well be kept. The guy who said it's staying may even have insider info that it's staying. 

The team itself hasn't said anything one way or another though. 

FTR I'm of the belief that they're going to go with an updated version of the SB set, just based off of the clues they've dropped. 

I grew up thinking the raider face was a skull, so there’s that. I think there’s only room for one white faced Skeleton-like logo on a helmet, for the nfl. 

Then there’s teams like ECU who has had a skull and cross bones

spacer.png

the look doesn’t scream professional sports to me. 

3 hours ago, IceCap said:

FTR I'm of the belief that they're going to go with an updated version of the SB set, just based off of the clues they've dropped. 

Elaborate on “updated”. Same set but with wacky numbers? Normal numbers but wacky striping?  Updated is one of those words that can mean literally anything. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Elaborate on “updated”. Same set but with wacky numbers? Normal numbers but wacky striping?  Updated is one of those words that can mean literally anything. 

I'm expecting the Super Bowl set with the current logos, and a potential white helmet for the sake of throwbacks.

I’m gonna throw out my latest predictions based on the latest vid. Not what I want, but white helmet, chrome mask, ship on left side (cause we’ve never got the reverse ship), number on right (to be different, yet fire), color rush home, all white away, possible pewter rush, font in the video, classic throwbacks cause of helmet shell.

said what I’d do before...super bowl set, current red, orange, update to current ship and helmet logo.

KISSwall09.jpg

28 minutes ago, hormone said:

said what I’d do before...super bowl set, current red, orange, update to current ship and helmet logo.

👍

Best case scenario in my opinion.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

White helmets would be a big step backwards.  Pewter doesn't work in their scheme unless it's the helmet, so that totally Fs it up if they did that.

Also, thoughts of a number on one side of the helmet is just silly.  There will never be a full-time NFL helmet with a number on it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, hormone said:

I’m gonna throw out my latest predictions based on the latest vid. Not what I want, but white helmet, chrome mask, ship on left side (cause we’ve never got the reverse ship), number on right (to be different, yet fire), color rush home, all white away, possible pewter rush, font in the video, classic throwbacks cause of helmet shell.

I think you’re really overreacting here. I don’t think it’ll be that extreme, I can see something similar to the super bowl set, maybe throw in some more splashes of orange somewhere and the boat on the helmets since they’ve been advertising the boat logo over the flag one. I don’t think they’ll get rid of pewter helmets unless they they get rid of pewter completely.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

12 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

White helmets would be a big step backwards.  Pewter doesn't work in their scheme unless it's the helmet, so that totally Fs it up if they did that.

I agree. That being said, I don't hate this in white as much as I thought I would.

AaTd4fU.png

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived