Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

11 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

When I was a kid my mom would occasionally get guava juice from the grocery. It was pink and tasted like heaven. Never really see it in stores anymore. Maybe I should move to Tampa...specifically the Ybor City area. 

Guava juice/guava nectar is the best. Sugary as hell...but the best. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Goatiest Maximian said:

I have a feeling this might go the "jags" route 

I think a lot of the new uniforms are going to go that way -- stripped down, semi-nonsense jerseys.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I grew up in and around Tampa (graduated high school in 1986), went to many Bucs and Bandits games in the day, went to college (USF) there as well. Never once have I heard it referred to as the Big Guava until this thread.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, mafiaman said:

So it matches the new numbers, right?

Incorrect. Sources tell me that the numbers are iridescent color-changing, depending on the mood of the player. 

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

9 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

Incorrect. Sources tell me that the numbers are iridescent color-changing, depending on the mood of the player. 

Oh hell yeah! I love rainbow colors!

41 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

What color is “extremely depressed and wanting to play anywhere else” because that’s what color they all will be.

I just asked this on a Bucs message board, but I thought it'd be fun to post it here and see what you all think.

What would your reaction be if:

The new uniforms have a pewter helmet, but the Bucs decide to try and pull off Creamsicle Day anyway.  Everything from the neck down would be true to the throwback, but as a middle finger to the One Helmet Rule,  they take the pewter helmet and put Bucco Bruce, the helmet stripe, and the orange face mask on it?

I think it would look horrible, but I'd be all for it on principle.

4 minutes ago, CrookedThumb said:

I just asked this on a Bucs message board, but I thought it'd be fun to post it here and see what you all think.

What would your reaction be if:

The new uniforms have a pewter helmet, but the Bucs decide to try and pull off Creamsicle Day anyway.  Everything from the neck down would be true to the throwback, but as a middle finger to the One Helmet Rule,  they take the pewter helmet and put Bucco Bruce, the helmet stripe, and the orange face mask on it?

I think it would look horrible, but I'd be all for it on principle.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that if this were to happen, it would definitely be more of a case of the One Helmet Rule giving the middle finger to you.

Archived