Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

12 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I actually liked the white pants for both home and away on occasion. However, it did remind me of the 49ers alot at the time when I was a kid.

safety-john-lynch-of-the-tampa-bay-bucca

There was something nice about those but I would prefer they have pewter color, instead of black, on the socks to tie into the helmet. Red on the socks would be a second choice. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've realized I don't hate the creamsicle colors; what I hate is the Bucco Bruce logo. Here are a couple of quick concepts blending the two eras while getting rid of Bucco Bruce for good. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I actually liked the white pants for both home and away on occasion. However, it did remind me of the 49ers alot at the time when I was a kid.

safety-john-lynch-of-the-tampa-bay-bucca

sep-1997-defensive-back-rod-woodson-of-t

tumblr_mj9vlcwgD31r6rdclo1_250.gif

That's it.  I'm officially back on the creamsicle bandwagon.  

1 hour ago, bootscallahan said:

I've realized I don't hate the creamsicle colors; what I hate is the Bucco Bruce logo. Here are a couple of quick concepts blending the two eras while getting rid of Bucco Bruce for good. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

tumblr_nzcv3vRGti1rygkevo1_400.gif

Seriously, that's awesome.  Normally, I think mashing eras together is a disaster, but this is unique and captures the best of both worlds (obviously the top set is more a mixing of the two eras than the bottom set).

4 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Off topic - this was one of the coldest games I have ever attended. A hard rain and mid 30s. The following week against Carolina was colder from a temperature standpoint, but far less miserable.

the coldest I've ever been at a football game was mid 30's and rain too. You get wet and you feel it constantly. If you're dry you have moments of warmth until the wind hits you. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, Sport said:

the coldest I've ever been at a football game was mid 30's and rain too. You get wet and you feel it constantly. If you're dry you have moments of warmth until the wind hits you. 

The coldest I've ever been was during a training exercise at Fort Lewis, Washington. I don't know what the temperate was, but it was two days of non-stop high winds and freezing rain. I know I've been in situations where the temperature was way lower, but that was miserable. Never underestimate wind chill. 

5 hours ago, bootscallahan said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think I like the flag the orange color if it's going to be on the pewter. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, bootscallahan said:

I think I like the flag the orange color if it's going to be on the pewter. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, bootscallahan said:

spacer.png

After seeing these jersey and pants mock-ups, I don’t really care what color the flag on the helmet is...add in the white jerseys and Tampa Bay is all set for 2020 - orange home, white road, red alternate.  

Moderators, shut the thread down.  I think we’re done here.

Archived