EA Sports Reveals Madden NFL 21 Covers, Trailer

EA Sports Reveals Madden NFL 21 Covers, Trailer

June 16, 2020 - 21:28 PM

Baltimore Ravens quarterback and reigning NFL MVP Lamar Jackson was officially named the cover athlete for EA Sports Madden NFL 21 on Tuesday morning. “I grew up playing Madden and owned every copy I could get my hands on, so […]

Read More...

21 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

I really like cover of Deluxe Version, it has that vibe of 90's, but I'm more curious if curse strike on Lamar or not.

Mahomes was on last year's cover, so he'll probably be fine.

Well... I held out a little hope that it might be improved, but it looks like we’re stuck with a $60 roster update once again. Madden peaked in 08 and it’s been all downhill since then because they refuse to understand that pretty graphics don’t make up for awful physics and broken gameplay

6 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Not exactly, Mahomes had injury in first weeks, so curse partially struck on him.

He was the best player on the team that won the Super Bowl. If that's a curse, then please somebody get off their ass and curse me already.

That's why I used world "partially". It struck him at first and then gone. :)

10 hours ago, San Diego said:

Give me 2k or nothing. 

2k will have NFL game, but it gonna be an arcade game, because EA still have an exclusive licence for simulation games.

4r2eer.png

On 6/16/2020 at 9:59 PM, San Diego said:

Give me 2k or nothing. 

I know the 2021 game can't be a sim, but I wonder if we'll see that change down the road. I hope so because if EA makes substantial changes it'll probably be because 2K is taking customers away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived