Megildur

United Baseball Association - Jacksonville Logo Updated! (6/32)

This series has been on of the best recently.  Hate seeing this one stall out.  I hope you will consider continuing.

1 hour ago, teeray01 said:

This series has been on of the best recently.  Hate seeing this one stall out.  I hope you will consider continuing.

Either he's taking a break or having writer's block. Please be patient.

Thanks for the encouragement, teeray. I'm glad you've enjoyed the series so far.

On 8/30/2020 at 8:28 PM, neo_prankster said:

Either he's taking a break or having writer's block. Please be patient.

As neo_prankster cautioned, please be patient. I do plan to work more on this series (and I am in my free time), and I want to finish it eventually. Unfortunately, life outside the concepts board is pretty busy right now, so I haven't had enough time to put into the concepts lately as I'd like. I'm a full-time (online) college student with a part-time job currently, so I've been figuring out how to balance that. I'll be back eventually though, and I've got a Jacksonville update in the works. Maybe by that time the Tridents will have dealt Trejos to a contender and I'll have some new players to highlight on the team!

Please accept my apologies.  My intention was not to rush you in any way.  I know life gets busy.  I work two jobs myself.  I am really enjoying this series and look forward to each concept you post!  

After much delay, I have an update to Jacksonville. I know a couple suggestions were made to tie-in the J with a trident, but it felt too busy when I attempted that. Instead, I created a roundel with a trident in the center and then there's a standalone trident logo as a secondary logo. I also decided to scrap the teal/navy color scheme because it didn't feel as crisp as I wanted. In comes a slightly lighter navy and a nice light blue to complement it. Lastly, I scrapped the wave pattern on the sleeves because I wasn't a fan of how that was turning out. I have a fun idea to incorporate the Sea God logo at some point too, though not within the everyday look of the club (Turn Ahead The Clock jerseys anyone?).

Yn8ntNw.png

Lastly, I've been in a bit of designer's block lately, but I whipped up these to show the completed teams so far (Seattle is still being fine-tuned):

770TIZx.png

Uk7Lsc9.png

chebwUL.png

7D2KfwK.png

Happy viewing!

PS. For OOTP players, here's where someone has adapted some of my designs for play in the game. Have fun!

PPS. I totally forgot to include this, which shows more of those Jacksonville changes I was talking about. I'm currently working on a custom Jacksonville script for the away / alt2 jerseys and then I'll fill this in!

Yu41dqK.png

Edited by Megildur
added PPS