Oldschoolvikings' NFL - Broncos and Eagles added

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Not really.  How outdated is it?

It's been totally phased out in the past few years. That being said, it does make it easy to see that the concepts is yours, as you are the only person I ever see using it.

1 hour ago, Ben5 said:

It's been totally phased out in the past few years. That being said, it does make it easy to see that the concepts is yours, as you are the only person I ever see using it.

I'm always a little behind on that stuff.  The jersey templates and helmet styles are just the blank  canvas, I guess. 

Maybe I'll look into it.

I feel like it makes sense to have sleeves included for teams in colder climates, and not teams in warmer ones... I love the new template though! It adds so much more to see the whole uniform. And as for the helmet, I don’t think it really matters that it’s outdated. I mean it’s not like it’s leather, or a single bar...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone attempt to evoke the Falcons logo by way of a yoke before. That works way better than the stripes most have used. Great idea there. Something about the red seems off on the home though. I think a black torso with a red yoke might work better.

Rotate the helmet clockwise a bit. The horizontal bars are horizontal to the ground when on a head, much like the revolution helmet.

Alternatively, think about using a classic helmet design. Let me know if you want a vector file of one.

Archived