oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL - Cardinals added 8-6-20

1 hour ago, Ben5 said:

I like the sleeves but I don't think the sleeveless is that much of a downgrade.

Question: any reason why you stuck with that helmet style?

Not really.  How outdated is it?

8 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Not really.  How outdated is it?

It's been totally phased out in the past few years. That being said, it does make it easy to see that the concepts is yours, as you are the only person I ever see using it.

1 hour ago, Ben5 said:

It's been totally phased out in the past few years. That being said, it does make it easy to see that the concepts is yours, as you are the only person I ever see using it.

I'm always a little behind on that stuff.  The jersey templates and helmet styles are just the blank  canvas, I guess. 

Maybe I'll look into it.

I feel like it makes sense to have sleeves included for teams in colder climates, and not teams in warmer ones... I love the new template though! It adds so much more to see the whole uniform. And as for the helmet, I don’t think it really matters that it’s outdated. I mean it’s not like it’s leather, or a single bar...

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone attempt to evoke the Falcons logo by way of a yoke before. That works way better than the stripes most have used. Great idea there. Something about the red seems off on the home though. I think a black torso with a red yoke might work better.

Hey, @Ben5, I'm fiddling with a new helmet template.  How's it look so far? (haven't changed the smaller versions yet because I'm not sure it's done.)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Rotate the helmet clockwise a bit. The horizontal bars are horizontal to the ground when on a head, much like the revolution helmet.

Alternatively, think about using a classic helmet design. Let me know if you want a vector file of one.

23 hours ago, Ben5 said:

Alternatively, think about using a classic helmet design. Let me know if you want a vector file of one.

I'd definitely be interested in looking at one.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:47 AM, chcarlson23 said:

I mean it’s not like it’s leather, or a single bar...

A Theismann can wish...

That's one of your best Titans concepts yet! It nails a nice color balance in particular, which is hard for a lot of people to get right I think.

Dolphins are beautiful, love the shade of the orange alt

Can only dream the Eagles go with something like that. Good job updating the Vermeil era unis.