Oldschoolvikings' NFL - Broncos and Eagles added

oldschoolvikings

Really like what you're doing for the Chargers you should do the 1960 helmet they wore for the first time they were in LA I think it would be great on the cobalt blue jersey that it was originally intended on. I know they wore it for only one year but it's my favorite uni of all time on top of the classic 1960s Chargers look which is also my favorite uniform of all time. So it's a fave build on a fave. 

s-l1600.jpg

LAC60FJ-frontv2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1574185942

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

If they wanted to keep some semblance of this look going forward, here's what I'd do...

Add the new "W" in a few subtle strategic places.

Gray facemask, goes better with the old school helmet numbers.

The stripes on the burgundy jersey, socks, and pants come from the previous helmet, stripes on the white jersey and socks come from the 70's jersey.

Helmet numbers make the TV numbers unnecessary.

Unique but still traditional font.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I really dig that template, nicely done.

Honestly, wouldn’t be too hard to include a couple versions (sleeves, no sleeves, helmet versions)... If it’s something you intend to release (sorry I didn’t quite read through everything).

Either way, beautifully done. I always appreciate MSPaint compatible templates.

The only thing that stands out to me is the hand, it’s just awkward. But in saying that, I’m not really sure how to solve that without resorting to placing a football in his hand.

9.5/10 in my book lol

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived