The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Boston College Added)

Rygi13

Under Armour just told UCLA they want to end their deal. How would the bruins look in Nike digs?

Nothing ground breaking here...

2XoNhAF.jpg

Updating these series to include other Under Armour schools.

Wisconsin

• The Badger's shoulder stripes move forward (the state motto) on to the front of the jersey building on the motif introduced by UA
  • The badgers keep their slick font from their UA days
  • Subtle sublimated stripes on the front of the jersey are a nod to the sweater worn by Bucky Badger

TuuTFYy.jpg

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Wisconsin Added)

Northwestern

ypvDhul.jpg

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Northwestern & Wisconsin Added)

Cincinnati

• The Bearcats get three new jerseys and pants
  • The jerseys features the teams oversized logo on each sleeve that spills over onto the the top of the shoulders
  • The pants feature a faux belt, a uniform feature which has been phased out in favor of elastic or drawstring waistbands
  • The stripe on the pants matches the curve of the "C" in the Bearcats' log

52Xe4De.jpg

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Cincinatti, Northwestern & Notre Dame Added)
  • Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Cincinnati, Northwestern & Notre Dame Added)
On 6/27/2020 at 8:25 PM, Rygi13 said:

Under Armour just told UCLA they want to end their deal. How would the bruins look in Nike digs?

Nothing ground breaking here...

2XoNhAF.jpg

Totally rad but truncated UCLA stripes makes them look too much like the LSU Tigers. 

On 6/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, Rygi13 said:

Notre Dame

VozzgDu.jpg

As a Notre Dame fan, I can definitely get on board with these. Only change I'd make is on the green jersey make the numerals gold with white outline, to adhere to tradition. 

14 hours ago, Section30 said:

I dig the look for Northwestern, but I think that changing the stripe on the purple pants to match the purple helmet instead of being tonal would look a little better IMO

Agreed.. the tonal striping on the jerseys makes perfect sense and looks great due to the way it helps the contrasting numbers "pop".. but on the other uniform elements, the pants should match the helmet with contrasting striping.. the way the white helmet and pants look with the bold purple striping is great.. and white striping on the purple pants would look great as well..

Also, your Adidas template is about 5 years out of date.. their current template has both shoulder yokes AND cap sleeves.. modifying your current template shouldn't be too difficult though, as the adjustments are pretty straightforward.

All of these concepts are absolutely gorgeous, I have nothing negative to say about them.  My only concern is that Nike is RARELY this conservative with uniform design, so I think it's a stretch to have them be the new manufacturer

The UCLA concept is a downgrade from what they currently wear. I think UA did a great job...There's no need for helmet stripes or the white outline on the logo, nor the white facemask.

The Wisconsin concept is fantastic. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (South Carolina & Navy Added)
16 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

Navy

• The Midshipmen's new uniforms feature chevrons on the shoulders evoking the same shape of naval ranks
  • The players' names move to the front of the uniform mirroring that of their dress whites
  • Their numbers are inspired by the numbers features on their ships
  • Navy's helmets add their anchor logo full time, similar to last years fauxbacks

9eSaziB.jpg

The American logo should go where you put the name on the front. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived