The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Boston College Added)

Rygi13

On 6/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Rygi13 said:

Notre Dame

VozzgDu.jpg

Any chance you’d do a mock up of Notre Dame with Nike? Would be awesome to see their ‘77 kelly green throwbacks. Plus if ND were to leave UA I think they’d try Nike like UCLA and Northwestern. 

Temple

• The Owls take on a bold new look that draws inspiration from the past
  • A wide northwestern stripe adorns the shoulders, a nod to a look from the 70s
  • The Owls helmet features a chrome facemask and diamonds, an iconic symbol of Temple
  • The diamonds continue down the leg sublimated inside of the wide northwestern stripe
  • The numbers are applied in the style of their "T" logo

rPeFx9y.jpg

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Temple Added)

Everything about that Temple set is just pure class. I love the numbers; the bold, simple stripes even mirror the logo and numbers in an abstract, minimalist sort of way, and using it on the shoulders looks excellent; and the sublimated diamonds are a great touch without being busy or over the top.

Temple looks great, I think you could slim the pants stripe a little bit and maybe add the stripe to the helmet as well. I’d also love to see a red helmet for them. Keep up the good work!

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Colorado State & Temple Added)
On 7/11/2020 at 6:30 AM, Rygi13 said:

South Carolina

zJ7fn1w.jpg

I might be the odd one out on this, it feels a bit Arena-y to me. At the same time, that could be because I'm biased to be partial to the black "throwbacks" we used last year, and would love for this to be the template for a similar garnet / white set.

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Auburn Added)

I would make the shoulder horns on CSU stand out more. From the neck down on the green alternate, I don't see Colorado State, I see Miami because the horns are so subtle.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Boston College

Ydki02O.jpg

• Rygi13 changed the title to The Un-Under Armour-ing of College Football (Boston College Added)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 10:43 PM, Rygi13 said:

Boston College

Ydki02O.jpg

Why would the helmet have different stripes than the pants? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 3 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 11:57 AM, benny15910 said:

what template did you use? and how did you change the color of the brand logo?

I uploaded the template here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5c0owy9fzj0cg74/Nike_Football_Template_Vapor_Untouchable.psd/file

I originally got it from here: https://loganweavermedia.com/2019/07/21/nike-vapor-untouchable-concept-templates-ai-and-psd-2/ but it looks like the download link no longer works.

Archived