Bruhammydude

Sportslogos.net overhaul

I always go to the main site to get to the boards, because it is saved in my frequently visited sites, and I noticed that the main site was completely revamped! I think it looks cooler honestly, am I the only one getting it or not? Is it here too stay? Felt like bringing this up somewhere.

I noticed it too. It looks like it's just the news section for now, but I'd expect it to apply to the rest of the site eventually. It looks much better.

The good thing about new site is that we finally have mobile support.

Although now I'm not getting in on either my laptop or phone. How come it switched for a single day? Was it a Canada Day exclusive (they put "Happy Canada Day!" at the top of yesterdays front page) and If so why did the whole site get changed instead of just adding the banner on?

Am I missing something? The only difference on the main page I see is the S and L and N in the header are capitalized. Anything else changed? 

2 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Am I missing something? The only difference on the main page I see is the S and L and N in the header are capitalized. Anything else changed? 

I only see the overhaul when I click on an article