Sign in to follow this  
DoctaC

Washington NFL Concepts [#2 - The Generals]

Here's my concept for the renamed Redskins... the Washington Veterans. C+C appreciated.

LOGO + WORDMARK

U5UcThu.png

UNIFORMS (BLUE PRIMARY)

ApaGo0Z.png

UNIFORMS (RED PRIMARY)

FbMq1FG.png

Do you prefer the blue or red primary uniforms?

I like this, the jerseys are solid and the helmet works really well. I hope that they don’t go away from red and yellow though.

A second concept for a Redskins Rebrand, the Washington Generals. Logo utilizes 5 stars that make a pentagon shape, with a W inside the negative space. The top of the W follows the angles of the pentagon and creates a shape alluding to the Washington Monument. Helmets would have a matte finish.

LOGOS + WORDMARK

7BX0086.png

UNIFORMS

gC5I7Q3.png

C+C appreciated

The name is synonymous with failure and hapless incompetence, you were doomed before you started.

And that team the Globetrotters always beat doesn't help either!

If people insist on the Generals, than it should be 4 stars, since a 4 Star General is the highest rank.

The Vets is simple yet really interesting. I dig it. I would like to see the shield placed over the left breast area of the jersey, though, in the vein of the Steelers and Jets. It could be a really nice jersey accent.

The Generals logo is one of the best I've seen associated with the name! Clever use of the W in the space between the stars! However, I would probably darken the green and make the gold more of a khaki/tan/sand shade (like on the Army's desert camo) to get closer to a "military" look.

On 7/9/2020 at 10:06 PM, SSmith48 said:

The Generals logo is one of the best I've seen associated with the name! Clever use of the W in the space between the stars! However, I would probably darken the green and make the gold more of a khaki/tan/sand shade (like on the Army's desert camo) to get closer to a "military" look.

They could honestly just use the army fashion jerseys they sell currently as real uniforms. Uniwatch would lose its mind.

spacer.png