NFL Teams Redesigns & Tweaks

FroBroStudio

With all the things happening, I've designed and/or tweaked some NFL Uniforms using my own template. Not all teams will get the treatment nor will they get descriptions however so feel free to look around and if theres any questions and if i'm available, i'll answer.

Enjoy!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Falcons set is fire.  I think if you're going to go that shade of red on the Cards and the double-red alternate, you should think about making the Cardinal head gray like the desert Cardinal.  It's a more appropriate bird for the region, and it would provide a nice contrast.

Looking forward to the rest.

mainescarf.png

I actually liked how you handled the Falcons wordmarks and numbers. They were well done. The uniform template is great and seemingly easy to use, but it is your own template. They are great! 

On other hands, the Cardinals pants i liked them, but jerseys need a bit of flair. Falcons uniforms are well done. Maybe 2 stripes might work well but again it is good to me.

Great works, dude! Looking forward to see more!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Arizona is solid, but a tad disjointed. The pants striping feels a bit out of place with such a bare-bones jersey. I'd consider sublimating the radiating pattern into the pants stripe and sublimate it onto the sleeve caps radiating out from the flag.

The home and away are already quite nice, but those Falcons alternates are outstanding! I'd actually prefer those as the primary set. They'd benefit from replacing the silver to red gradients with just pure metallic silver, but even as-is they're great. The number font is really nice too.

Excellent work and I like the presentation.

The Cards are fine, the Falcons second alternate screams Bucs. Good Effort!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

The Cardinals first three jerseys look a bit like Georgia. Maybe a different font would be better.  I love that second alt and would be intrigued to see a full set with that as the starting point.

Atlanta is an improvement, but I would prefer red outlines on the numbers and no jersey side panels.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Here are the Cincinnati Bengals.

I didn't do much since the real issue was the top side panels. A simple removal, along with some tweaking with the collar and the Bengals are as good as new. Even brought back their Super Bowl Classic Jerseys.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And here's the Bengals current uni's for comparison.

spacer.pngspacer.png

And now, the Carolina Panthers.

Their current logo & branding works fine but the uniforms don't fit the brand anymore. So here's my take:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I've also decided to include more pants options since I couldn't make up my mind on the pants coloring combos for this team.

spacer.png

And here's the panthers current unis for comparison:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Apologies for the Hiatus! And now introducing the Houston Texans!

I thought their look was not bad, maybe generic perhaps. I don't think I did that good of a job either so... I'll let you guys decide.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And here's the Texans' current look for comparison:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Wow, great work on the Texans. As a fan, most concepts I see do incorporate the Texas flag, but typically they miss the mark by overdoing it.

Your striping pattern is excellent. I like their current wordmark package and number font, but yours is strong as well.

A few nitpicks (based on my personal preference):

I definitely think you need white numbers at home. The red color rush numbers look pink on TV. Also, a navy mask. The modern look you have doesn’t flow as well with the traditional grey mask. Finally, go with your “road” socks for all uniforms.

This is great, great, GREAT work -- especially the tweaks you have made to some of the wordmark and number packages. Texans font update is top class. 

I personally really enjoy the tweak for the Falcons because I believe in the concept they went with, they just kind of fumbled the execution. 

Bengals and Cardinals are a bit meh to me. 

Panthers are great! The pant design is a nice transition into something different. Really smooth and classy modern elements on all of these. 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:39 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Is the panthers helmet silver or light blue?

Sorry for not answering quickly!

It's supposed to be a metallic light blue. I did change the silver parts of Carolina's Branding to have a light blue hue. Not too silver but also not too blue like Detroit or Tennessee.

On 7/20/2020 at 2:33 AM, BVZ said:

Wow, great work on the Texans. As a fan, most concepts I see do incorporate the Texas flag, but typically they miss the mark by overdoing it.

Your striping pattern is excellent. I like their current wordmark package and number font, but yours is strong as well.

A few nitpicks (based on my personal preference):

I definitely think you need white numbers at home. The red color rush numbers look pink on TV. Also, a navy mask. The modern look you have doesn’t flow as well with the traditional grey mask. Finally, go with your “road” socks for all uniforms.

You got a good point on the red numbers. I thought their current number look a bit grapefruit colored even after adjusting my monitor.

And now presenting... the Dallas Cowboys!

This team bothers me with their inconsistent uniforms so I decided to give them uniforms that match their branding!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Although for cowboys fans in this forum, I gave them back their mismatched pants & sock options if the team desires it...

spacer.png

Archived