NFL Teams Redesigns & Tweaks

FroBroStudio

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now... Washington Football Team.

I called them the Diplomats as a placeholder name because I strongly believe that they should not use any name with the word red (Red Tails, Red Wolves, Red Hawks, etc.) This team will be its own topic in the future but for now here's one of many ideas I have in store for this team:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

So far I'm liking these updates! The Falcons and Cardinals fall a little flat for me. However, I enjoy what you did with the ATL abbreviation. My favorite sets are the Texans, WFT, and Steelers up to this point. Can't wait to see the rest!

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Also, I know I've been going slow, but my day job has me busy. At the beginning I said not all teams will get a redesign. I've decided to make a list of teams that will not get a redesign either because the work is great or the issues are so minor, it's pointless to do work and teams that will end up getting their own topic because their' branding needs it.

Teams that don't need a redesign (might reconsider?):

Miami Dolphins - This is my team. It's a personal bias, I'll admit. The only thing they need to change is the logo. Everything else works fine.

Seattle Seahawks - The one team in hindsight Nike & Seattle got right. Coupled with winning the Super Bowl and being a consistent winning franchise, their look is great.

Los Angeles Chargers - Only change they need is "San Diego Chargers". Great rebranding!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Great classic winning look has returned. NO Creamsicles! NO time clock!

Denver Broncos - Their look, like Seattle, is a Super Bowl look. And it has held together well since 1997!

Green Bay Packers - A classic look. Can't & Won't change what works.

Chicago Bears - ditto.

New Orleans Saints - same.

Indianapolis Colts - ditto. And they just did some minor adjustments!

Las Vegas Raiders - Only change needed is "Oakland Raiders". But best of luck in Vegas, Raider Nation!

Minnesota Vikings - Their current look works well. No need to redesign.

Teams that need a complete redo:

Washington Football Team - duh.

Cleveland Browns - looking at their history, it is my opinion that the Browns should not exist.

All other teams not mentioned here will have/had a redesign done by me.

Here's the New Jersey Jets.

I only changed the name because alliteration works! This design is a bit more retro cause while I feel that the Jets should've move further with their current design, I feel that it somewhat clashes with their branding a bit due to their current logo. I felt that going retro would work a lil better but with a twist.

Feel free to check it out and enjoy!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

14 hours ago, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

As a Jets fan, it is indeed an upgrade from their current set.  The only thing I would add would probably be a jet so the name doesn't become nothing more than a word.  Again, looks great!

2 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Not a huge fan of this one. Especially the new logo set. The New jersey idea is intriguing though

16 hours ago, FroBroStudio said:

Here's the New Jersey Jets.

I only changed the name because alliteration works! This design is a bit more retro cause while I feel that the Jets should've move further with their current design, I feel that it somewhat clashes with their branding a bit due to their current logo. I felt that going retro would work a lil better but with a twist.

Feel free to check it out and enjoy!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

As a Fellow Jets Fan, the only thing that does it for me is the uniforms, and the numbers. All the other logos need a rework. Perhaps for the secondary, the entire logo is put in the outline of a jet? Also the mini football at the top of the primary is just.... not working for me.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

On 8/14/2020 at 4:11 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Tbh i had no idea there were 3 of us on the boards LOL

Yes we should stick together dude😂

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Guest darkpiranha

What if you just shortened it to the Jersey Jets?  The "New" sticking off the front is just awkward, and Jersey Jets is a lot more fun to say.  Now you can just have a cooler J on the helmet, or some sort of stylized JJ.

On 7/25/2020 at 11:31 PM, FroBroStudio said:

And now presenting... the Dallas Cowboys!

This team bothers me with their inconsistent uniforms so I decided to give them uniforms that match their branding!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Although for cowboys fans in this forum, I gave them back their mismatched pants & sock options if the team desires it...

spacer.png

Thank god finally, someone realized how horrible the Cowboys' current mismatched white set is. This is a marked improvement.

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

Not a Cowboys fan but I think the mismatched color is one of the best uniform quirks in sports.    Changing everything up to match the Navy/Silver scheme would be extremely boring and detrimental to the identity.

On 8/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

As a Jets fan, it is indeed an upgrade from their current set.  The only thing I would add would probably be a jet so the name doesn't become nothing more than a word.  Again, looks great!

On 8/14/2020 at 10:08 AM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Not a huge fan of this one. Especially the new logo set. The New jersey idea is intriguing though

On 8/14/2020 at 12:40 PM, Blindsay said:

As a Fellow Jets Fan, the only thing that does it for me is the uniforms, and the numbers. All the other logos need a rework. Perhaps for the secondary, the entire logo is put in the outline of a jet? Also the mini football at the top of the primary is just.... not working for me.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:11 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Tbh i had no idea there were 3 of us on the boards LOL

On 8/15/2020 at 8:08 PM, Blindsay said:

Yes we should stick together dude😂

Me, definitely not a Jets fan but i did listen so feel free to talk about this page. After this, I'm going back to doing other teams. I may do more revisions but only after I've finished redesigning the teams I think need major work...

spacer.png

13 hours ago, mvk said:

Not a Cowboys fan but I think the mismatched color is one of the best uniform quirks in sports.    Changing everything up to match the Navy/Silver scheme would be extremely boring and detrimental to the identity.

I do like the quirks especially since some some of my favorite players and Jimmy Johnson won Super Bowls with them (although, I'm not a cowboys fan). But it irks me to see mismatched branding especially with the money Jerry Jones has and those very quirks end up making him look like a massive cheapskate. It's not just the mismatched color, but also the numbers, name plate, etc. that bug me. But it is hard to hate the quirks of the Dallas Cowboys I'll admit...

Ahhh, being from Jersey it satisfies me to see a team rock the New Jersey name and rep that!! I do think the jets logos could use work, uniforms are solid however. I like what you did with my cowboys as well. The real standout of this series so far, to me, was what you did with the Texans. What a sick set of uniforms. That stands out to me as the best Texans concept I've ever seen, and if they dropped those tomorrow they'd have top 3 uniforms in the league. I love the creative Nike placement on the state flag alt! Little details like that make that set so damn good. Nice job so far

Here's the Jacksonville Jaguars!

All I did really was combine all the eras best uniform elements (my opinions) and blended it into one "somewhat cohesive" jersey set. from the black & teal helmet pre-Nike to the Jaguars Military style patch & Numbering style. Feel free to comment as usual.

P.S., for a team that uses teal as an accent color on their logo; they sure as hell emphasize it more so than the black and gold (mustard gold)!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Archived