NFL Teams Redesigns & Tweaks

FroBroStudio

On 9/9/2020 at 7:53 AM, FroBroStudio said:

All NFL uniforms as of September 2020 are... Nike Uniforms. And the design that I did is a Bills uniform. Since the actual concern is only the shoulder area, here's a few shoulder designs:

spacer.png

Honestly, I wish the NFL allowed Nike, Reebok, Starter, etc. to place their logo marks in front like college football. But, it did present a design opportunity. So, to fulfill Nike's logo shoulder placement, I used the Swoosh in place of the bison horns. No regrets!

For your concepts, I say you could go ahead and move the logo to the front. It won't be too long before it happens anyways. As for a different shoulder cap, I like the bottom left and top middle.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adding orange and cream seems so unnecessary. Especially since you kept white. The only reason you'd add cream would be to replace white, so why do you have both. The uniforms aren't bad, as long as you get rid of the cream and orange and correct the coloring on the striping. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

20 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Adding orange and cream seems so unnecessary. Especially since you kept white. The only reason you'd add cream would be to replace white, so why do you have both. The uniforms aren't bad, as long as you get rid of the cream and orange and correct the coloring on the striping. 

Cream will go away, mostly. But the Orange stays.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

8 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I...don't hate this? I could do without the 2nd alt jersey but this isn't terrible. The biggest thing standing against it is history, not necessarily poor design.

Yeah, it's always a struggle to balance between traditions and making something new. As I said before, some teams really need to update their look. They have all that money to spend to dress a little more consistently but, history, tradition, nostalgia, etc. often gets in the way. I think a few NFL teams should look to the NHL & 90's NBA on how to take risks yet be consistent from the helmet to the cleats. Just my opinion...

On 7/6/2020 at 3:38 PM, FroBroStudio said:

With all the things happening, I've designed and/or tweaked some NFL Uniforms using my own template. Not all teams will get the treatment nor will they get descriptions however so feel free to look around and if theres any questions and if i'm available, i'll answer.

Enjoy!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I like what you've done here. This team is in desperate need of a new look and I love the clean, classic approach. Keep it up!

Archived