The New ERBA (8/25: Last Country: Northern Ireland)

RevNet

Hello esteemed members of CCSLC, 

You all can consider this thread/topic a continuation of the NARBA thread from 2018, which is linked below of you want a refresher on what I did on there:

But first, some backstory for the ERBA, whose original logo is below:

hrsH4tL.png

The European Roller Bowling Association, or ERBA for short, was founded in 2012 with the following 32 teams from all around Europe:

• Amsterdam Falcons
  • Athens Athenians
  • Baltic Alliance Javelins
  • Barcelona Marauders
  • Belgrade Shock
  • Berlin Bears
  • Brussels Phantoms
  • Bucharest Whiplash
  • Budapest Heat
  • Copenhagen Swans
  • Dublin Greyhounds
  • England Griffins
  • Frankfurt Millionaires
  • Hamburg Hooligans
  • Helsinki Dockers
  • Kiev Saints
  • Lisbon Aftershock
  • Madrid Conquistadores
  • Marseille Sailors
  • Moscow Metros
  • Munich Angels
  • Northern Ireland Ironmen
  • Oslo Storm
  • Prague Coyotes
  • Reykjavík Tritons
  • Rome Emperors
  • Scotland Claymores
  • Sofia Cobras
  • Stockholm Cougars
  • Vienna Vulcans
  • Wales Dragons
  • Warsaw Warhawks

You have probably guessed that by the title of this thread, these teams above will no longer exist after 2020. The next post below will detail all that's going on with the new ERBA.

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you've seen the old ERBA logo, and now here is the new ERBA logo:

4USAMOf.png

The logo above consists of a bowling ball to the left, a globe with the European continent in the middle, and a roller skate wheel on the right. The letters "ERBA" are handmade below.

To go along with the new logo, the ERBA is also going through some major changes to the whole organization. Here's a two-page letter that re-introduces the ERBA and gives a rundown on the changes to the ERBA:

bEmuwli.png

(That should say "many" instead of "may" in A2. Also, 55 countries instead of 56 in A5. Apologies for that.) 

evkOOGW.png

As a result of these changes, there are a total of 234 clubs in 55 countries in the New ERBA. I'm planning to present these clubs one country at a time, using the list below to make things easier for me and you all:

FDi6F78.png

Now, I have two ways that I can present these clubs. I can present these in alphabetical order by country name, and I think that'd be fine. But I can also present these using a wheel with all the names above and whatever country name that wheel lands on is the country I'll be presenting. As soon as the poll is up, those are your choices.

Sorry @RevNet, but the Concept Forum Guidelines do not allow for the use of the poll feature in the forum. You'll have to pick a method of unveiling on your own and go with it.

I will also note that this seems to be skewing heavily toward story rather than graphic design. That would put it in the realm of sports fan fiction, which is no longer permitted in the Concepts forum. I'll wait to see how it goes when you post some artwork, but if it does skew more toward stories or simulations, it will be shut down. From the Concept Forum Guidelines:

• This is a graphic design forum. All concept threads must be focused on graphic design.
    • Sports fan fiction, simulation league and other story-based concepts are not permitted. 
    • Only provide enough background information to make any artistic choices make sense.
    • Artwork must be the focus of both the post and any feedback.
    • If a thread is unbalanced toward stories or simulations, with little effort put into design, it will be locked. This determination will be made at the moderators’ discretion.

Well, before the poll was closed, the majority of you wanted a wheel, so I made the wheel with all the names, and the wheel landed on Sweden, so that's the country that'll kick things off today. First, here's the league logo for Sweden:

uEB6zhe.png

Both of Sweden's numbers are 4, so Sweden gets 4 teams. Here are the uniform sets of those four teams:

AIK Rollerblade Bowling:

JYwwHkh.jpg

f4O3apR.jpg

Hammarby IF RBA:

iIHTmvu.jpg

sbA0ai9.png

Djurgårdens IF RBA:

IrFPAkD.jpg

IymFoMW.jpg

Malmö RF

pRxwnwu.jpg

tYAAqVO.jpg

For this and every subsequent post, C&C is welcome!

Today, we'll be looking at the Micro Six League. This league consists of the national clubs that represent the six nations in ERBA that do not qualify for a full league on their own terms for one reason or another.

First, the league logo:

CeZKvK1.png

Now, the uniform sets, which have the nation's flag instead of an outright logo on the left chest:

Andorra:

7MUMAi2.jpg

otJcq2O.png

The Faroe Islands:

VyA6inR.jpg

rKVrL54.jpg

Gibraltar:

GUjexE1.jpg

kigP6Ow.jpg

Kosovo:

3SNA8Xn.png

rvs19vw.jpg

Liechtenstein:

Lt0VKig.png

7Ekj8I4.png

San Marino:

gasB082.jpg

UMs6cWW.jpg

The shade of blue on San Marino's primary is different. Very Impressive

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

We'll be heading on over to The Netherlands (Holland) for today's uniform sets. First, as always is the league logo:

0Enx7RD.png

Both of The Netherlands' numbers are 5, so The Netherlands gets 5 teams. Here are the uniform sets for those five teams:

ARBC Ajax:

5kGxo2K.jpg

DZUyh6h.png

PSV Eindhoven RBC:

jCMfJv4.png

ZHQv8l6.jpg

Feyenoord Rotterdam RBC:

6MBAN0k.png

X1SRZwh.jpg

Sparta Rotterdam RBC:

UdZzq0B.png

EDI9Gql.jpg

Willem II Tilburg RBC:

EU0Cnoe.jpg

VF9mm2Q.png

Today's country is Slovakia. As always, first is the league logo:

QuMjuoy.png

Both of Slovakia's numbers are 4; therefore, Slovakia gets 4 teams. Here are the uniform sets for those four teams:

Slovan Bratislava:

y2aBBf8.jpg

QJfgnim.jpg

MŠK Žilina:

BkRKKFP.jpg

7gPX8p3.jpg

Trenčín:

bcopQMK.jpg

pzzE2ru.jpg

Spartak Trnava:

lnSkCbt.png

DRONJ7R.jpg

Today, we'll be heading into the largest country in the world by land area, Russia, to look at their teams. As always, first is the league logo:

jJQhzEA.png

Russia's numbers are 5 and 6. 6 is higher than 5; therefore, Russia gets six teams. Here are the uniform sets for those six teams:

RBC CSKA Moscow:

yIgbTr2.jpg

ebciLKY.jpg

RBC Dynamo Moscow:

eQaVnnl.jpg

PCD0gaL.jpg

RBC Lokomotiv Moscow:

i7ijfSl.jpg

MXsP401.jpg

RBC Spartak Moscow:

Ki0iMtX.png

zVmypzw.jpg

RBC Zenit Saint Petersburg:

wEMPlQB.jpg

WKVKRQE.jpg

RBC Rubin Kazan:

eZWyRpE.png

YSoCUQN.jpg

From Russia, we'll be headed to Albania, the first country in alphabetical order as far as this thread is concerned. Firstly, here is the league logo:

mA1lJaS.png

Both of Albania's numbers are 4, so Albania gets 4 teams*. Below are the uniform sets for those four teams.

(*Y'all can use "teams" and "clubs" interchangeably, as I am in this thread.)

KRB Tirana:

FslAaQl.jpg

txF9bS7.png

KRB Partizani (Tirana):

7Lhm5M1.jpg

Y7D9tg8.jpg

KRB Vllaznia Shkodër:

E7pOp27.jpg

wWDlfAP.jpg

KRB Skënderbeu Korçë:

KMfavji.jpg

gsDRXdN.jpg

Belarus is today's country. First is the league logo:

mvAw5d8.png

Both of Belarus's numbers are 4; therefore, Belarus gets 4 clubs. Here are the uniform sets for those four clubs:

RBC BATE Borisov:

u3aYyu8.jpg

ljtBPeE.jpg

RBC Dinamo Minsk:

x6ra0f0.jpg

U9OwEtG.jpg

RBC Slavija Mazyr:

8BKCimK.png

cTslafT.jpg

RBC Shakhtyor Soligorsk:

IAYAu9p.jpg

2qJ4ceM.png

Question, in every team's secondary, the shorts look like a light blue. Is that supposed to happen?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

1 hour ago, Blindsay said:

Question, in every team's secondary, the shorts look like a light blue. Is that supposed to happen?

A. If you mean that if the shorts are white or a light color, they have a light blue tint to them, then that's the shorts template I used to create the template for these uniforms. Yeah, that part is not perfect, but for the time, it was close to what I had wanted. If I had to go back and do all of these again, I probably would've searched harder for a shorts template with a button on the fly, as well as having no tints.

We'll be heading off to jolly ol' England for today's uniform sets. This country was the absolute last country I did for this thread. First, as always, is the league logo:

AvphNJs.png

Both of England's numbers are 7, so in order to round this league out, England will receive 8 clubs. Here are the uniforms sets for those eight clubs.

Manchester United RBC:

yqqPNBF.jpg

cL2MsEX.png

Mh1XNzE.jpg

Arsenal RBC:

ZGlwPub.jpg

gPendNx.jpg

eh27Fh6.png

Chelsea RBC:

E1mTPvE.png

4cU8bZo.jpg

ywgLsc6.png

Liverpool RBC:

KWRDhSe.jpg

5iFOEvu.jpg

GzmvJe3.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur RBC:

P6ySkm7.jpg

tYNzsgo.png

TRIChYe.jpg

Everton RBC:

8iUtubI.png

T6QGqNF.jpg

r8CCFYK.jpg

Manchester City RBC:

90lYYiE.jpg

hiZePdI.png

UVZ4Blg.jpg

Aston Villa RBC:

14LBiI7.jpg

NdJeUJa.jpg

9a30yMz.jpg

• RevNet changed the title to The New ERBA (7/16: Country #8 of 50: England)

Today, we head to Estonia. Estonia, along with the two other Baltic countries, was part of the Baltic Alliance Javelins franchise. Tallinn, as Estonia's capital, shared hosting duties with the other Baltic capitals (Riga, Latvia and Vilnius, Lithuania) for the franchise. Now, however, along with the two other Baltic countries, Estonia gets its own roller bowling league, the logo of which is below:

FE1KmTK.png

4 is higher than 3; therefore, Estonia gets four clubs. Here ate the uniform sets for those four clubs:

RBC Flora Tallinn:

lbcUZ9l.jpg

vGaiz0C.jpg

RBC (FCI) Levadia Tallinn:

qbbEd9C.jpg

xHeENy8.jpg

Nõmme Kalju RBC:

lkDGwZz.png

TIEJTHS.jpg

RBC Narva Trans:

9oc5QdU.png

blqsvGW.jpg

• RevNet changed the title to The New ERBA (7/17: Country #9 of 50: Estonia)

We are one-fifth of the way through these countries, so let's celebrate by going to Switzerland. First, as always, is the league logo:

wCRDtRj.png

Switzerland's numbers are 5 and 4. 5 is the higher number; therefore, Switzerland gets 5 clubs. Here are the uniform sets for those five clubs:

Grasshopper RBC Zürich:

s83JT4k.jpg

9OGFokQ.jpg

RBC Basel:

UzYZauO.jpg

jEUSFps.jpg

RBC Zürich:

NEJVTx7.jpg

gGGywgY.jpg

Servette RBC:

nkh4Tli.png

vIIP7QT.jpg

BRBC Young Boys:

ybntLdD.png

WyY16Yg.png

• RevNet changed the title to The New ERBA (7/18: Country #10 of 50: Switzerland)

We're headed to the Czech Republic, or Czechia if you prefer. First, as always, is the league logo:

ZnNrgUU.png

Both of Czechia's numbers are 5; therefore, Czechia gets 5 clubs. Here are the uniform sets for those five clubs:

Slavia Praha:

gxVr71u.jpg

EdjW3Br.png

Sparta Praha:

HzHRIpe.png

OUubrMG.jpg

Viktoria Plzeň:

F6ZRhF6.jpg

z38Tpvl.jpg

Slovan Liberec:

Mj4uVp3.jpg

WRBmkzF.jpg