Darth Brooks

Does anyone want this template?

I've been using a template made from the Nike untouchable jerseys off of NFLShop.com. A couple things bugged me, one of which was that the sleeves were longer than most NFL jerseys. Recently I saw that they had some short sleeves as well as what I've been using. So I put a template together.

aXm7IiP.jpg

This is a comparison between the two.

nCwXwfn.jpg

BTW, I've been using the longs sleeve version for this project, https://imgur.com/a/1fqCslN. I just finished the cleaning up and finishing off the modernized defunct teams, 26 teams in all.

I've thought about adding meshes and seams if it needs it. So, anybody want it? Anybody have any suggestions?

This is great! I’ll take it if it’s available!

I really like this! I too would love to play with it.

I would love to try this out!

Just as a warning, I'm doing some adjusting so that colors show up correctly. I'll re upload it when I'm happy with the adjustments.  You can tweak it yourselves if you want to.

This is where I'm at. There's multiple parts to this. The Helmets, the short sleeve jersey, the pants and then the layout page. What parts do you want? (assuming you want any)

jdgGyo1.jpg

I plan on putting all the old folded pro teams that I did in this format and then making a post about them.