rjrrzube

Washington NFL Franchise Retires Name and Logo

28 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Their use of metallic finish is so insignificant it wouldn’t even be a huge deal for them to drop it completely.

See above.

Agreed, but why would they do it now when it seems they are content to just minimize connections to their previous name, and do that as simply as possible?

34 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Their use of metallic finish is so insignificant it wouldn’t even be a huge deal for them to drop it completely.

See above.

I like the metallic finish, looks great in the sun. But looking at old pictures (and by old pictures I mean late 90s on Google images) the non-metallic finish did have some charm to it. 

The WTF should be a non-metallic team.  They've never had a contemporary look in their history, so they should stick to the more traditional gloss or whatever the non-metallic option is.  

Metallic looks really nice - especially the Giants and Jets - but often doesn't come close to matching the fabrics in most lighting situations (especially the Jets).

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

See above.

OK same old helmets with stripes removed and ugly number decals added.

Looks simple, elegant, and nice to me. "Clean", as the kids say. I would consider sticking with the number helmets next year.  Wonder if there will be a season. Would be quite a trivia piece id these never see the field.