Ottawa Senators unveil primary logo, to unveil uniforms Oct. 6

crashcarson15

Jerseys are great - my only issue is I would have liked for them to keep the new "O" logo on the shoulder. Fans love that one (and the colours would still fit nicely) and they don't really have any attachment to that winged "S" so feels weird to bring that one back when their current shoulder/alt patch is fine.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sens president confirms new jerseys are coming, says we'll see the rebrand over the next couple of months. My guess is that the plan was to unveil them at the draft, so they'll likely release them sometime around the rescheduled draft in October.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:10 AM, VikWings said:

If this is accurate they're gorgeous.

Well yeah they always were going to be IMO (if this is in fact essentially what they do with them). The black home with the red stripes and old logo is classic. But 80% of people seem to get but hurt about the original logo ruining everything. I think it looks awesome.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

• 4 weeks later...

Leaked: Photo of New Ottawa Senators Uniform for 2021

September 7, 2020 - 17:31 PM

There was another leak of, what is probably, the new Ottawa Senators rebranding yesterday. While previously we’d seen photos of merchandise courtesy the official NHL Shop (that’s a good source, right?), now we have our first look at the new uniform thanks to user “anothercanuck19” on Reddit. The leaked photo

Read More...

More leaks:

EhQdB-iWAAAIgG7?format=jpg&name=largeEhQdCggWoAAwIyl?format=jpg&name=large

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'll reserve judgement until we see the actual Adidas jersey but does the crest not seem a little small?  Usually the proportions of the Fanatics jerseys are correct so it is somewhat worrying.  The sleeve stripes also seem too low to incase the numbers.

2 hours ago, Morgan33 said:

I'll reserve judgement until we see the actual Adidas jersey but does the crest not seem a little small?  Usually the proportions of the Fanatics jerseys are correct so it is somewhat worrying.  The sleeve stripes also seem too low to incase the numbers.

I think the womens' jersey crests are smaller than mens' jerseys. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

16 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Its pretty standard to include Sept-Dec of the previous year....this is nothing new.

It's standard but still weird...seems like there'd be no reason to buy a 16-month calendar the following year since those months were covered in the first calendar. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

It's standard but still weird...seems like there'd be no reason to buy a 16-month calendar the following year since those months were covered in the first calendar. 

You buy it now, in September, and are good to go instead of waiting until January.  

Archived