New Boost Mobile Logo

SSmith48

Not really a big change. Spotted it while watching some tv and thought it looked new. Honestly, it seems like a really redundant change, as all they did was fill in the shape and add a "cellular" icon to it. Kinda just... feels useless, and more like an over-obvious attempt at "look we are a cellular company!". Feels like a cheap and clipart-y change. Especially since nothing was inherently wrong with the old one.

Before

Boost Mobile | Mall de las Aguilas | Eagle Pass, TX

After

DISH enters retail wireless market with close of Boost Mobile ...

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

Not really a big change. Spotted it while watching some tv and thought it looked new. Honestly, it seems like a really redundant change, as all they did was fill in the shape and add a "cellular" icon to it. Kinda just... feels useless, and more like an over-obvious attempt at "look we are a cellular company!". Feels like a cheap and clipart-y change. Especially since nothing was inherently wrong with the old one.

Before

Boost Mobile | Mall de las Aguilas | Eagle Pass, TX

After

DISH enters retail wireless market with close of Boost Mobile ...

They were bought by Dish Network. So Dish put part of their logo inside of the orange for Boost.

spacer.png

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

1 hour ago, panthers_2012 said:

They were bought by Dish Network. So Dish put part of their logo inside of the orange for Boost.

spacer.png

Ah must’ve missed that part. That explains it then. Still kind of a weird logo though. Would’ve preferred something more imaginative than just shoehorning the Dish logo in there, but at least it makes much more sense now. As a Colorado resident I should know better. 😂

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Archived