Sign in to follow this  
Sidney

Gatorade logo. Update1

Hey guys,

I was working on a gatorade rebrand, and I would like some feedbacks/advices on what I can do to improve if necessary.

gsyQgdx.jpg 

I like it a lot, only feedback I have is that it resembles a 9 (at least to me) because of the angle of the G. Perhaps you could seperate the distance between the the bolt and the curved end to make it more 'G-like' and less '9-like'. Besides that, I really like the concept, colors and font!

13 hours ago, rorinator said:

I like it a lot, only feedback I have is that it resembles a 9 (at least to me) because of the angle of the G. Perhaps you could seperate the distance between the the bolt and the curved end to make it more 'G-like' and less '9-like'. Besides that, I really like the concept, colors and font!

Thanks I'll see what I can do. Wasn't sure for the font but yeah it's clean. :)

Here is an update, I'm not a big fan of the the A because I feel like this separation is pretty common if you take a look on what other ppl have tried. But I've tried to separate with differents ways and explore some options. I think I'm heading to a good direction. If I can get more C&C in order to see what other are reading etc. 
9z9fQvf.jpg

My first thought is that this looks more like a lowercase q than it does an uppercase G.

I think the italicized letter is what makes it look less like a G. What would it look like as standard text?

12 hours ago, Sidney said:

Here is an update, I'm not a big fan of the the A because I feel like this separation is pretty common if you take a look on what other ppl have tried. But I've tried to separate with differents ways and explore some options. I think I'm heading to a good direction. If I can get more C&C in order to see what other are reading etc. 
9z9fQvf.jpg

C.

I'd suggest lowering the thunderbolt and bringing it in a bit to reduce the negative space within the G. It looks like a C with a thunderbolt right now.