Let’s all Choose the Best Milwaukee Brewers Logo Ever

Let’s all Choose the Best Milwaukee Brewers Logo Ever

July 18, 2020 - 18:13 PM

Back to the ball diamond here in Our Best Logo Ever! Tournament, with the recently refreshed Milwaukee Brewers. After fifteen years of wearing it as a throwback uniform, the Brewers finally returned to their classic “Ball-in- Glove-Logo” for the 2020 season. Special thanks to everyone who has participated in our

Read More...

52 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

🤬

>deep breath<

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

You mean “they brought back a bastardized version of their classic logo, having let the owner’s kid ruin it.”  Easy mistake. 

Where is that from?

It's where I sit.

I think this is easy, the 2000-2017 logo. That whole branding was easily the best the team has look. Sure it needed a few tweaks but it was much better than what they updated to, or the original look. I also voted the 90s set as their second best look, I think it's very underrated. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Gothamite said:

🤬

>deep breath<

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.

You mean “they brought back a bastardized version of their classic logo, having let the owner’s kid ruin it.”  Easy mistake. 

Also, this...

Milwaukee’s original MLB team was an American League club, also known as the Brewers, who joined the league for its inaugural season in 1901. Those Brewers would only last a single season after the AL was formed before moving to St. Louis

They didn't join the AL in 1901, they'd been there since 1890 when the league started as the Western League; including 1900 when it was rechristened to the American League.

Anyway, the obvious answer is the original ball in glove.

Archived