2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOLY :censored:.Ā That's probably the most embarrassing loss you could have possibly suffered. JuJu is now 0-2 after dancing on the opposing team's logo, Ben looks absolutely cooked and the Browns could feasibly take the division title from a team that went 10-0 to start the season.

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Is Big Ben cooked?

Iā€™m starting to think heā€™s just at his true expiration date. Heā€™s like a refrigerated corn tortilla past itsĀ sell-by. Ben has been ā€œOKā€ for a while, but now the mold cultures have formed.Ā 

Browns win next week against the Jets (a very winnable game for them)Ā 
Steelers lose to the Colts (a very losable game for them, especially with how they're playing)

And we're all set for Sunday Night football for The Browns to win their first ever AFC North Division title.

Ā 

Don't let anyone ever tell you the NFL isn't scripted.Ā šŸ˜„

11 hours ago, Cujo said:

Ā 

Y'all remember the Hall of Fame game that was cancelled because the paint of the field was a total joke? Or when Mexico City MNF was cancelled 'cause the turf was a complete mess? That kind of field mismanagement is what I see the NFL encountering with games in "B markets" like Birmingham and L'ville

Those are also one offs in stadiums that at minimum host high school football where the paint isn't an issue.Ā  Outside markets would likely be in stadiums where NCAA is played.Ā Ā 

Ā 

You could have the random one off, but it shouldn't be a widespread issue.

10 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Is Big Ben cooked?

Ā 

Certainly looks that way. That's the worst game I've ever seen him play. Ben Roethlisberger is a reprehensible human being with a past going back to Miami University that would've put any normal personĀ in a prison cell for many a year. We can't remind people about this enough. Any Steelers fanĀ who willingly wears his jersey is a bad person. Full stop. No excuses. He'sĀ a guy I've hated (actually hate, not sports hate) more than any professional athlete ever and it's not close and sports will be better on the whole when he's no longer participating in them, butĀ if last night isĀ how he's going to play moving forward I hope his dumb fat faceĀ never retires.Ā He could've thrown 4 picks last night, but the one he did throw was right at a DB who basically didn't move. It's like his eyesight is gone or something,Ā he can't throw aĀ deep ball anymore and I think he probably has a secret injury or his elbow never fully recovered.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

When they lost to the Bills I said they looked remarkably average. Last night they looked actually bad. If teams could pick their own playoff opponents I think I'd take them right now.Ā 

Ā 

Beating the Steelers is one of life's true simple joys. I'd forgotten what it felt like.Ā 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, Sport said:

Ā 

Certainly looks that way. That's the worst game I've ever seen him play. Ben Roethlisberger is a reprehensible human being with a past going back to Miami University that would've put any normal personĀ in a prison cell for many a year. We can't remind people about this enough. Any Steelers fanĀ who willingly wears his jersey is a bad person. Full stop. No excuses. He'sĀ a guy I've hated (actually hate, not sports hate) more than any professional athlete ever and it's not close and sports will be better on the whole when he's no longer participating in them, butĀ if last night isĀ how he's going to play moving forward I hope his dumb fat faceĀ never retires.Ā He could've thrown 4 picks last night, but the one he did throw was right at a DB who basically didn't move. It's like his eyesight is gone or something,Ā he can't throw aĀ deep ball anymore and I think he probably has a secret injury or his elbow never fully recovered.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

When they lost to the Bills I said they looked remarkably average. Last night they looked actually bad. If teams could pick their own playoff opponents I think I'd take them right now.Ā 

Ā 

Beating the Steelers is one of life's true simple joys. I'd forgotten what it felt like.Ā 

Ā 

A friend of mine told me that Ben admitted to having elbow problems again. I can't find that online anywhere, though. That very well could be true.

Ā 

BTW, what did he do at Miami (Ohio)?

24 minutes ago, DnBronc said:

BTW, what did he do at Miami (Ohio)?

Ā 

Nothing specific, but my brother-in-law who was at Miami at the same time as RoethlisbergerĀ said he was a total meathead prick the entire time he was on campus.Ā 

PvO6ZWJ.png

20 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

Uh-oh. If this is Haskins (and it's looking like it is), Washington's in a bit of a pickle.

Ā 

So this has been confirmed.Ā  What an idiot - not just for what he did, but for not having the foresight to confiscate all cell phones and other recording media before the 'party' started.Ā  Dude has the maturity of a 10-year-old, and the intelligence of a beagle.

Ā 

Given all the tough talk the NFL made about enforcing protocols in the wake of the Ravens fiasco, I'd be surprised if the team is allowed to 'handle internally' (meaning just a fine).Ā  League should just suspend him for rest of season.Ā Ā 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Sport said:

Ā 

Nothing specific, but my brother-in-law who was at Miami at the same time as RoethlisbergerĀ said he was a total meathead prick the entire time he was on campus.Ā 

Thatā€™s not surprising. I can only imagine how much hush money flowed out of boostersā€™ pockets.

The WFTs are a division leader, so they'll have a different punishment than the Broncos did. Just the way of the road.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Speaking of Ben...pretty much his first two or three years in the league, hardly anyone in Pittsburgh could stand him, whether it was nearly bashing his own head in crashing his motorcycle speeding through the 10th Street tunnel downtown, the multiple rape and inappropriate "conduct" allegations against him (and from the conversations I recall from back then, there were a lot more than just a few), and just his general disposition around town overall--but then the Steelers won Super Bowl XL, then won itĀ again two years later, and all of a sudden to many of those same people he became beloved because STEELURZĀ and SUPERB OWLZ!!54321 and such. It was really quite polarizing to witness in person.

Ā 

To the present matter at hand of whether Big Ben is cooked...truth be told, dude was cooked at least three years ago. Methinks the only reason he's still hanging on is to further patĀ his stats...and this is really more an indictment on the Steelers' front office for hanging onto (and enabling) him for this long. We all saw what happened when Indy felt Peyton Manning was expendable; shoot, even the 49ers sent their all-time legend GOAT QB packing after a time (speaking of Joe Montana). Yet here Ben is, still trudging along--and for all their success at drafting and theĀ whole "next-man-up" philosophy they like to employ up there, they've really shat the pot when it comes to QBs...like, why have they not had a viable succession plan in place for like years, now? Unless they really thought some guy named Duck was gonna be their heir apparent...

Ā 

...And while we're on this, this late-season collapse is yet again the latest in a series of trends with the Steelers; this playing up-and-down to competition and continuing lack of discipline and accountability (see: Smith-Schuster, JuJu--who was a good kid coming out of Michigan State only to, I believe, get corrupted by being influenced byĀ Antonio Brown) is another. That is an indictment on one Mike Tomlin...and again, if this were any other club (except for the Chargers), they'd have been let him go. But Pittsburgh doesn't fire head coaches, and again, Super Bowls (Tomlin did lead them to two), so here they are, hanging onto this guy for far longer than his wear-out date.Ā  Really makes me curious what's really going on with the head brass and if their emotional devotions to those guys are getting out front of some smart logic...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff.Ā šŸ˜

|| dribbble || BehanceĀ ||

3 hours ago, Sport said:

Ā 

Ā 

Not surprising. These players are never held accountable for their actions, which is why a lot of them act the way they do. They think that they are better than everyone else.

3 hours ago, tBBP said:

Speaking of Ben...pretty much his first two or three years in the league, hardly anyone in Pittsburgh could stand him, whether it was nearly bashing his own head in crashing his motorcycle speeding through the 10th Street tunnel downtown, the multiple rape and inappropriate "conduct" allegations against him (and from the conversations I recall from back then, there were a lot more than just a few), and just his general disposition around town overall--but then the Steelers won Super Bowl XL, then won itĀ again two years later, and all of a sudden to many of those same people he became beloved because STEELURZĀ and SUPERB OWLZ!!54321 and such. It was really quite polarizing to witness in person.

Ā 

Pittsburgh beating the Cardinals in that Super Bowl was the worst championship outcome in sports history. I have never hated a team more than I did that day. I'm still not over it

1 hour ago, ManillaToad said:

Pittsburgh beating the Cardinals in that Super Bowl was the worst championship outcome in sports history. I have never hated a team more than I did that day. I'm still not over it

Ā 

At least it wasn't blatantly rigged like their "win" against the Seahawks in XL.Ā  That's the biggest sham of a championship in major-league sports in my lifetime.Ā  A way bigger sham than the Astros.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Ā 

At least it wasn't blatantly rigged like their "win" against the Seahawks in XL.Ā  That's the biggest sham of a championship in major-league sports in my lifetime.Ā  A way bigger sham than the Astros.

That was the worst SB I've ever watched. I can find fun in blowouts or defensive struggles but that horribly reffed slopfest was garbage

Archived