2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

43 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

The Chiefs are becoming the new Patriots, aren’t they?

it's funny how much people downplay the Patriots dynasty. plenty of teams have won back to back conference championships, you have to do a bit more to be compared to the team that won 9 conference titles and 6 Super Bowls in 20 seasons

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiefs aren't the new Patriots until the Eagles beat them in the Super Bowl.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

20 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Chiefs are good as hell...what can you do?

I think we're losing sight of the fact Tom Brady threw three picks and still won. Insane.

So much focus is going on the decision to kick the field goal, but I think the Packers allowing the TD at the end of the first half was the backbreaker. It would have made those three picks look more significant that it turned out to be.

I saw, I came, I left.

9 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Chiefs aren't the new Patriots until the Eagles beat them in the Super Bowl.

Or they have a rub and tug scandal. Or they film the opposing team. Or they deflate balls. Or they have locker room decor scandals.

They have a ways to go.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Don’t forget his only NFC championship win was against the literal Chicago bears with an injured Jay Cutler. 

y'know, it's genuinely wild how close we were to having cutler's bears face off against sanchez's jets. in the super bowl.

53Ocz8U.png

1 minute ago, JerseyJimmy said:

y'know, it's genuinely wild how close we were to having cutler's bears face off against sanchez's jets. in the super bowl.

and they had a 38-34 shootout 2 weeks before the playoffs!

Anyway Go Chiefs. I know everyone was on the Bills bandwagon but trust most of us Jet fans (and heck, even give some Pats fans some trust for once), you wouldn't have wanted to see Bills fans with a title. I'd rather have the Sabres be the ones to end Buffalo's drought instead.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

So, looks like the Chiefs are going to another Super Bowl. The Bills have a lot to be proud of but they still have a bit to go. Hopefully Josh Allen keeps improving. So far he looks like the best candidate to match Mahomes. 

As for the Buccaneers? After playing the most games out of any team over the last three seasons, the only thing separating the Chiefs from dynasty is the first Super Bowl to have the host team playing. And the old master Tom Brady himself. Wouldn't surprise me if this was the highest rated Super Bowl of all time.

5 minutes ago, JerseyJimmy said:

That’s one Superbowl I wish we got. 
Would have been the most WTF Superbowl between 2 franchises more known for failure than success. 

Also wish we got Jags vs. Vikings in Super Bowl LII.

Just now, AustinFromBoston said:

That’s one Superbowl I wish we got. 
Would have been the most WTF Superbowl between 2 franchises more known for failure than success. 

Also wish we got Jags vs. Vikings in Super Bowl LII.

even as a jets fan, the almost-super bowl I've always wished actually happened more than any other was jags vs. panthers in XXXI. or, alternatively, The Chaos Bowl.

53Ocz8U.png

54 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I fully envision the KC-TB super bowl to be like the Anakin vs Obi Wan fight in Revenge of the Sith

I'm thinking it's more Jackie Chun vs. Goku. 

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The old pro (because Chun is really the Turtle Hermit/Roshi) vs. the upstart, trying to teach the upstart a lesson about how "there's always somebody better than you" and "keep improving upon your craft." Also, the song they play in the original version is amazing.

13 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

I'm thinking it's more Jackie Chun vs. Goku. 

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The old pro (because Chun is really the Turtle Hermit/Roshi) vs. the upstart, trying to teach the upstart a lesson about how "there's always somebody better than you" and "keep improving upon your craft." Also, the song they play in the original version is amazing.

Always believed OG Dragon Ball is criminally underrated. 

The Young Gunslinger versus the Ancient Master. These next 2 weeks are going to have a lot of narratives but that one is going to be the key one.

Not quite sure we need to go with the old master stuff when the old master almost single-handedly blew the game today.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Brady hate aside, is there anyone happy to see Arians finally get a shot at a Super Bowl ring as head coach?

Now that Reid got his, I think Arians is next in line for "coach most deserving of a super bowl" 

Guy retired 2 years ago before being coaxed back by Tampa. 

And came so close to making it to 1 with Carson Palmer in Arizona. 

Archived