2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chiefs have had an issue with penalties all year. Of course it would really start biting them in the ass tonight.

However, this also a team that can turn a 14-3 deficit into a 17-14 lead on a dime. Not concerned yet but Mahomes needs to get it together.

The game is over. The KC O-line is the difference.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just now, Red Comet said:

The Chiefs have had an issue with penalties all year. Of course it would really start biting them in the ass tonight.

However, this also a team that can turn a 14-3 deficit into a 17-14 lead on a dime. Not concerned yet but Mahomes needs to get it together.

For sure. I was hoping Tampa could do a good job of containing Hill and seeing if Watkins, Kelce and company could beat them. It's a matter of time before KC makes some adjustments and starts shutting down the Bucs again. Still way too much game to play at this point, but I've been more than happy with the result so far.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

4 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Its passes like Mahomes avoiding a near sack just now with a pass to Kelce is why I'm nowhere near worried even with the patchwork O-Line. Keep this drive up, score a TD and it's a game again. And they get the ball to start the 2nd Half.

10 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Nah, the game is just beginning. This is just what KC does in the playoffs. 

Go down by double digits, then turn on the jets. 

EDIT: Having said that, I will agree that their o-line is concerning. I haven’t seen a team get after Mahomes like TB has been doing tonight. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1. Regardless of whether or not they're the right calls, the number of flags right now is really not great viewing

2. What the hell was KC doing calling that timeout just now?

EDIT

Nah sorry, I refuse to believe this amount of 'holding' isn't happening on every single play and drive throughout the league, why the duck is it suddenly being called to the letter on one team in the GD Super Bowl

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

This is getting into Super Bowl XL territory.

28 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Some home cooking in the officiating tonight...

Meant to say that earlier, but I think it was clear. This game feels pointless.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Prediction: Matthieu gets ejected in the third quarter.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

Just now, TrueYankee26 said:

Nope. Game Over.

I disagree.

You can’t ever count out Mahomes and the Chiefs. I’ve seen them put up 50 after being down by 24 in the playoffs. 

Tampa has to keep being aggressive and scoring. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

This is getting into Super Bowl XL territory.

XL is a whole other level of fix.  This isn't even in the same ballpark.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

I disagree.

You can’t ever count out Mahomes and the Chiefs. I’ve seen them put up 50 after being down by 24 in the playoffs. 

KC commits holding or interference on every pass play.  They are simply overmatched on both sides of the ball.

POTD (Shared)

2 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I disagree.

It will be different. Texans were undisciplined. A Tom Brady team will never be undisciplined.

Archived