2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

The only thing that frustrates me is that noted subhuman scumbag Leshean McCoy will now have back-to-back SB rings despite not even playing in either game.  Life ain't fair.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta give Mahomes credit. He’s gotten beat to hell and yet somehow made & nearly made some spectacular throws. 

This just ended up being a complete mismatch between the Chiefs busted O-line and a dominant Bucs pass rush. 

Have to give Brady credit too (much as you may hate him) for carving up the Chiefs defense. 

I had feeling this game would be like XLII. With how the Giants were able to use their pass rush to relentlessly pressure Brady. Except now it’s Mahomes. With Spagnola getting a taste of his own medicine. 

Holy. :censored:ing. :censored:. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Wow. I didn't think it was gonna be done. The ghosts of 2003 have blessed them. :censored:ing hell. Champs again.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

This game is the only thing Todd Bowles needs to put on his resumé for a future head coaching interview.

9 points allowed against a Patrick Mahomes-led offense. Absolutely legendary performance from his defense.

EDIT - fixed that ugly black box. I use Dark Mode on Chrome and it doesn't always lend to good copy-and-paste jobs here.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Tom Brady is the Gretzky of the NFL. He's won more SB rings than any franchise in the NFL.

The big difference - Tom Brady left his team and won with his new team.

Wayne Gretzky left his team and they won without him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, Lights Out said:

Can Brady please just go away so the NFL can actually be entertaining again?

Brady's a legend and the best QB of all time and it's not even close.

But the years he doesn't play in the Super Bowl are so much better than the years he does.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived