*chris berman voice* nobody blows a lead, like the Atlanta Falcons.

One of the most bizarre Bears games I've ever seen.  I still don't think the Bears are that good, but it's hard to argue against 3-0.  They're interesting, trending toward bad, but they win.  It's wild.

Then there's the Falcons.

I don't know what I would do if I was a Falcons fan.  The earth is washing away from under that franchise.

Dan Quinn has to get fired. Right?

WTF was Doug Pedersen doing at the end in Philly? Settling for a 54 yd FG attempt by scrambling Wentz and running up the middle?

Bonus WTF was Zac Taylor doing taking timeout in that situation?

Speaking of blown leads...silly Vikings, thinking they would actually win today, but I guess Stephen "Yeah I Might've Missed A Few This Season But I'm Finna Go Dude-Perfect on Y'all Behinds Today" Gostkowski thought otherwise.  And the Titans better be glad, because that defense is getting exposed more and more by the week.  I guess losing Dean Pees hit worse than they thought--and last I checked, Mike Vrabel wasn't exactly a defensive genius, either, so umm, they better get that back end in gear real quick or my avatar won't be the only thing flipped before long.

Bengals couldnt decide if they wanted to win or go for a high draft pick so they chose neither. Bengals-Eagles tie.

And man...don't the Falcons know by now that blowing leads is for the birds???

35 minutes ago, CS85 said:

One of the most bizarre Bears games I've ever seen.  I still don't think the Bears are that good, but it's hard to argue against 3-0.  They're interesting, trending toward bad, but they win.  It's wild.

Then there's the Falcons.

I don't know what I would do if I was a Falcons fan.  The earth is washing away from under that franchise.

Shades of the garbage 2001 team that won 13 games on nothing but last-minute defensive touchdowns and punt returns.

Watching the Cowboys-Hawks game and without the fans, you can really hear how loud and obnoxious the PA/music is at NFL games. Aside from drunk fans, it’s my least favorite aspect of attending games in person. 

Also it’s hilarious to me that the Seahawks amazing home field advantage is neutralized without the “12th man” so the refs decided to help out with some HORRENDOUS calls on that last Seattle touchdown drive.

PS: I fully expect the Cowboys to lose this game because the Seahawks are a better football team. This is just my one “NFL refs suck” venting post. 

Buffalo is 3-0 and Josh Allen is an MVP candidate.

Also, Buffalo was gifted a PI call they would never receive in the past 10 years. I'll take it.

25 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Shades of the garbage 2001 team that won 13 games on nothing but last-minute defensive touchdowns and punt returns.

That team comes to mind a lot.  The 2001 team had a lot of great talent on defense that season, and a solid o-line surrounded with trash. 

Hugh Douglas can go to hell, also. 

50 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Watching the Cowboys-Hawks game and without the fans, you can really hear how loud and obnoxious the PA/music is at NFL games. Aside from drunk fans, it’s my least favorite aspect of attending games in person. 

Also it’s hilarious to me that the Seahawks amazing home field advantage is neutralized without the “12th man” so the refs decided to help out with some HORRENDOUS calls on that last Seattle touchdown drive.

PS: I fully expect the Cowboys to lose this game because the Seahawks are a better football team. This is just my one “NFL refs suck” venting post. 

Which calls? Curious how much your silver-green glasses are coloring them.

25 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Which calls? Curious how much your silver-green glasses are coloring them.

*Seafoam green glasses. 😎

I honestly don’t even remember the drive anymore, but one kept the Hawks on the field on a 3rd down after Lewis sacked Russ and the other was the PI against Carr in the end zone. 

They were just bad calls, but not egregious or game-changing.