2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

[Narrator] it didn't. 

I did not expect Baltimore to just up and die except for the 10 minutes they made it interesting. Lamar Jackson needs to work on his arm if he doesn't want to be limited because I don't think it was the Chiefs defense being incredibly effective that limited him.

8 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I don’t think this will result in any kind of rescheduling or loss of a game (or two), but I do think as a precaution, all League activity, including games, should be suspended at least by one week and resume when ready.

why the whole league?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

23 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I don’t think this will result in any kind of rescheduling or loss of a game (or two), but I do think as a precaution, all League activity, including games, should be suspended at least by one week and resume when ready.

The other games will likely play as planned.  It's the Steelers vs. Titans that likely won't happen.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1310948153655529477

So, looks like it's 3 players and 5 personnel that tested positive for COVID on the Titans. So, obviously still a big deal but it isn't quite 8 players testing positive. Obviously keep administering tests to make sure the spread is isolated.

EDIT: Looks like someone already posted that tweet. Ignore this post.

Old news thoughts about Monday:

Not panic mode after the Ravens L, but the pass rush has to improve to me the most before the playoffs. Defense had a rough first half before the offense figured out a way to get into some kind of rhythm. It's also important that the coaches don't beat themselves and the players find some fight within if we're trailing significantly.

And also, I'm kinda glad the media is turning away from us right now. Might make the regular season easier to just go out and play without the hype of being a legit threat to KC....for now. I'd rather the Ravens make a deep playoff run as an underdog than an overwhelming favorite. Until then, gotta handle business against the Football Team

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

Archived