2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron Rodgers' heel turn has been pretty awesome, all things considered.

The clip below is fine except a warning if you're wearing headphones to turn down the volume for some pretty loud dudebro shouting and preening about 40 seconds in.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

21 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The clip below is fine except a warning if you're wearing headphones to turn down the volume for some pretty loud dudebro shouting and preening about 40 seconds in.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:07 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Joaquin Andujar famously said "There's no such thing as bragging. You're either lying or telling the truth."

It's where I sit.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30063683/patrick-mahomes-cites-mental-lapse-close-contact-stephon-gilmore

What sense does this make?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Patrick Mahomes called it "a little bit of a mental lapse" that he got close to Stephon Gilmore after Monday night's game between the Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots. Gilmore later tested positive for COVID-19.

"I was just trying to show respect to a great football player who I hope is getting better very quickly," Mahomes said Wednesday. "I'll just try to keep away from that and try not to do it again."

Gilmore said in a tweet Wednesday that he is currently asymptomatic.

"I've followed every protocol, yet it happened to me," he said. "Please be sure to take this seriously."

Everyone involved understands the nature of football, right? Like, Gilmore can sack Mahomes during a game, but heaven forbid they say hi afterward? What am I missing?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Everyone involved understands the nature of football, right? Like, Gilmore can sack Mahomes during a game, but heaven forbid they say hi afterward? What am I missing?

The inability to accept that freedom comes with risks on the athletes part. They want their season but also to not get infected. It's a balancing act.

1 hour ago, Red Comet said:

The inability to accept that freedom comes with risks on the athletes part. They want their season but also to not get infected. It's a balancing act.

Where is the balancing act when they are spending 4 hours getting in each others faces and getting each other’s blood, sweat, and spit on eachother, but a 5 second hug and handshake is wrong? Get out of here with that noise, it’s all just for optics.

31 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Meanwhile, Adam Gase continues to be an idiot.

Ah, the ol' Oklahoma drill?

"Lineup and knock the :censored: out of your teammates, and if one of them gets concussed, they're dead to us."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Adam Gase and Bill O'Brien are two examples of guys who are only impressive to dumb dumb Six Sigma Bullshirt believing billionaire owners. Every single one of us would sit through an interview with either one of them and go "LOL no way, pal", but Woody Johnson's like "this Gase guy's too into football to have any interpersonal skills. Says here you once met Peyton Manning? You're hired!". 

PvO6ZWJ.png

10 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

He's what? 45? Give the old man a break. LOL

But seriously, can't really pin this loss in him. the offense line playing capture the flag is what cost them the game. 

Also fun fact, Big Dick Nick is undefeated against Tom Brady. 

And people wanted the Bears to put in Trashbinsky. 😂

I wonder who woulda thunk approximately 32 months ago that by October 8, 2020 Foles would go 2-0 against Brady and that Brady would be a Buccaneer. I would have said give me the NJ lottery numbers.

Archived