29 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Bell to The Chiefs. 

Even after they spent a 1st  on a RB. 

I fully expected Belichick to send him on a beeline to Foxborough. I couldn't be the only one.

The Chiefs are the new Pats? 

Colts shut down facilities Friday after several individuals within the organization test positive for COVID. As of now, it’s seem like the game could be in question, but the team is still working through confirming the tests.

The NFL needs to start handing out forfeits for positive tests. I can't think of another way to get teams and players to stop messing around.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The NFL needs to start handing out forfeits for positive tests. I can't think of another way to get teams and players to stop messing around.

Problem is you’re punishing the team for something that isn’t their fault. Patriots have done everything right, even closing down their facilities when they didn’t have to. 

It’s also almost impossible to know how some players got it, since no one is wearing a mask 24/7 and most people don’t know if they even have it or not. 

I blame the NFL more than I blame the players. Even some of the players have spoken up about how the league doesn’t give a :censored: as long as the game is played. 
Now watch them force this Pats-Broncos game and have that lead to more positive tests. 

Bell to the Chiefs. Great, another jackass on and off the field, not like we're lacking for that. 

Please stop asking Mahomes to hold this circus together on his own. He's amazing, but not that amazing.

Patriots need to release N'Keal Harry. I can't really complain, though; this is the latest in the season the Patriots have been under .500 since 2002.

1 hour ago, AustinFromBoston said:

With no practice, The Patriots are making the 2020 Broncos look like the 2015 Broncos. 

Steelers making the Browns look like they haven't practiced since 2015 as well. Biggest surprise today has to be Houston beating Tennessee at the moment. Not sure why they didn't kick the field goal to go up by 8 though. 

I thought Atlanta was gonna choke again after I saw them up 20-0 at half. Good on them for not doing that.

I'm really thinking the Vikings should consider drafting a QB.

How stupid are the Washingtons to go for two down one in the last moments of the game? Play for overtime, you idiots!

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Steelers making the Browns look like they haven't practiced since 2015 as well. Biggest surprise today has to be Houston beating Tennessee at the moment. Not sure why they didn't kick the field goal to go up by 8 though. 

Steelers are Just good. Broncos are a .500 team at best. The fact the game ended up being so close shows they were taking advantage of playing a slow, out of practice NE team. 

Biggest shock to me is Falcons dropping 40 & not choking. But I guess both Falcons & Texans are realizing the coach was their problem. 

6 minutes ago, the admiral said:

How stupid are the Washingtons to go for two down one in the last moments of the game? Play for overtime, you idiots!

Sneaking peeks of Crennel's sheet

9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I'm really thinking the Vikings should consider drafting a QB.

Problem for them is how are they going to unload that Kirk Cousins contract? 

21 minutes ago, Brass said:

Patriots need to release N'Keal Harry. I can't really complain, though; this is the latest in the season the Patriots have been under .500 since 2002.

Yeah I hate to say it, but Harry has really been a bust. Hindsight obviously but Metcalf was the steal of the draft. He’s the kind of guy the Patriots needed. 

37 minutes ago, the admiral said:

This just seems par for the course with how inept this division is playing right now.