2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

1 hour ago, Red Comet said:

Looking like a nice rebound game so far. And this is with Patrick Mahomes having an Alex Smith kind of game. 

And with Clyde Edwards-Helaire continuing a 20 year trend of having very good to great runningbacks? Maybe Mahomes doesn't need to be Superman in every game. 

Feels good to be the Empire. Feels good to be hated. Feels better than being pitied. Hail Zeon Chiefs Kingdom.

EDIT: And as I say that, it's now a game. Even better. Competition brings out the best in everyone. Let's bring back the 90s. Including the Chiefs-Bills games that actually meant something. 

EDIT 2: And getting that tough win against Buffalo improves my confidence in the team. Last week was getting caught off-guard. Still, do not underestimate any division foe. Like Denver, the team the Chiefs play next week. 

People hate the Chiefs because they have some absolutely reprehensible players and are lead by an enabler who cares more about football than any moral value. 

Not because they're really good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dak Prescott just made a lot of money tonight. 

Maybe now Cowboys fans, Jerry and Stephen Jones (and rest of the NFL) will see how good Dak actually is.
Pay that man, Jerry. 

The Cowboys will be lucky to win a non-divisional game the rest of the season. I knew they’d lose badly tonight, but it was worse than I thought. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

20 hours ago, BBTV said:

People hate the Chiefs because they have some absolutely reprehensible players and are lead by an enabler who cares more about football than any moral value. 

Not because they're really good.

To be fair, the only real player on their roster who could be considered a "bad character" is Tyreek Hill. Bell may be egotistical, but he's not a reprehensible human being.

19 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Actually, I don't think anyone really hates the Chiefs.  At least not yet.

The Chiefs still don't even presumably get the favorable calls from the white stripes. Last night the Chiefs out-gained the Bills in total yards, passing yards, and rushing yards (all by significant margins), forced two turnovers while surrendering none, and had nearly twice the time of possession, but were clinging to a six point lead until late in the fourth quarter. I really think the Bills got some favorable calls that kept the game from otherwise becoming a blowout.

NSFCvyu.png

1 hour ago, JWhiz96 said:

To be fair, the only real player on their roster who could be considered a "bad character" is Tyreek Hill.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2019/05/17/whats-behind-kansas-city-chiefs-brutal-history-domestic-violence/3683231002/

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/2020/01/super-bowl-2020-kansas-city-chiefs-have-ugly-domestic-violence-history-root-for-san-francisco-49ers-matt-vautour.html

Besides Hill, Frank Clark, Terrell Suggs, and Lesean McCoy are three others that don't deserve the oxygen they breathe.

Andy Reid will sign a player that he witnesses rob and beat an old lady with a crowbar, as long as he can run fast.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, BBTV said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2019/05/17/whats-behind-kansas-city-chiefs-brutal-history-domestic-violence/3683231002/

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/2020/01/super-bowl-2020-kansas-city-chiefs-have-ugly-domestic-violence-history-root-for-san-francisco-49ers-matt-vautour.html

Besides Hill, Frank Clark, Terrell Suggs, and Lesean McCoy are three others that don't deserve the oxygen they breathe.

Andy Reid will sign a player that he witnesses rob and beat an old lady with a crowbar, as long as he can run fast.

Also, don't forget that Andy Reid has been a terrible father who only cares about his job, not his kids.

Of all the times for Brian Flores to bench Ryan Fitzpatrick, I don't see how it makes sense for him to do it now. They're on a roll right now and playing like a potential playoff contender. Tua was always going to see the field at some point this year, but this seems like the worst possible timing.

5 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Of all the times for Brian Flores to bench Ryan Fitzpatrick, I don't see how it makes sense for him to do it now. They're on a roll right now and playing like a potential playoff contender. Tua was always going to see the field at some point this year, but this seems like the worst possible timing.

This has a strong feeling of coming from the top, not necessarily Flores.

5 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

I don't understand this myself. They are not the Jets and they could very well win the division. 

On 10/21/2020 at 8:09 AM, JayMac said:

They do play in a pretty tough division though. It may be kind of difficult for them this season, at least. 

If there was ever a year the Cardinals wished they were still in the NFC East.... 

I saw, I came, I left.

5 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Ravens trading 2021 3rd Round Pick & 2022 Conditional 5th Round Pick to Vikings for Yannick Ngakoue

Dang...after all that fuss he made down in Jacksonville that's all the Vikings could fetch for him? 😄😄

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived