2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

You can only stay in football shape by playing football. Brown has not done that.

But brown doesn’t need to play to stay in his football shape, he had been practicing, and training all year. Gronk sat and didn’t work out at all for a year. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titans paid the NFL $350K for the ability to take an extra week off in the middle of the season, blow up their opponents' schedules, and force the NFL and networks to move multiple games around in immediate timelines.

Seems about fair. If I were a team that was looking for some extra time off in mid-November, I'd have some positive tests too. Get that extra break and pay a rounding error for the privilege.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Titans paid the NFL $350K for the ability to take an extra week off in the middle of the season, blow up their opponents' schedules, and force the NFL and networks to move multiple games around in immediate timelines.

Seems about fair. If I were a team that was looking for some extra time off in mid-November, I'd have some positive tests too. Get that extra break and pay a rounding error for the privilege.

Their bye week moved forward, I'm sure they'd rather have it in November. They were fined for being idiots and thinking they knew better than everyone else about how to avoid Covid. They also hosed the Steelers who would have had a bye in Week 8 instead of Week 4. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is.. is Dak the league’s MVP? 

I’m only joking, (Russell Wilson is the MVP) but with Dak the Cowboys were averaging 33 ppg and without him, they’re averaging.. 6

Same supporting cast. Same awful (and injured) o-line, yet they look worse than the Brandon Weeden-led Cowboys. 

One positive, if you can call it that, is that with Dak out it’s exposed how straight trash the Cowboys actually are.

The defense has minimal injuries when compared to the offense (only missing two starters, and a few back ups;) but their stars are playing and playing terribly. Special teams has been terrible again, and it’s clear that they have an elite offense with Dak, but he’s really covering up how poor the o-line has been for a few seasons now. 

I’m all for TankSZN now. Blow this up and rebuild. And sign Dak to any contract he wants. He’s clearly a far better QB than anyone thought. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

21 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

How bad is Seattles' defense if Newton looked pretty good against them? 

They barely made it past Minnesota. Seattle has a history of playing to the level of their opponents, but they also have a history of being smoke and mirrors.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived